Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Help Me Find A NORMAL Playgroup In BP!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 11:42 pm
amother wrote:
BP ....Normal isnt that an OXYMORON..

ouch Exclamation

amother

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 4:16 pm
can anyone please share any info regarding a normal playgroup? my dc is in one now, and am extremely unhappy. tia

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 4:55 pm
Which neighborhood are you looking at?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 5:25 pm
mid bp

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 6:37 pm
3 of my kids were by Orgel on 13/46 and it's legal, squeaky clean and even my most difficult child was thrilled there. There's structure, they learn a lot and it's relaxed. I popped in any time and though it's a large group it was well-run. If you're looking for a tight ship this isn't it but the love and knowledge and passion and cleanliness is still tops in my book (and I've been around the block a few times!)

amother

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:05 pm
ILOVELIFE wrote:
3 of my kids were by Orgel on 13/46 and it's legal, squeaky clean and even my most difficult child was thrilled there. There's structure, they learn a lot and it's relaxed. I popped in any time and though it's a large group it was well-run. If you're looking for a tight ship this isn't it but the love and knowledge and passion and cleanliness is still tops in my book (and I've been around the block a few times!)

Sorry, I beg to differ. But I got an attitude every time I asked why my son was getting bullied by the same kid again & she said "it isnt my fault that he's quiet, teach him how to potch back" well duh! He's 2 for Heaven sakes! Shouldnt there be more supervision? Also, I was pretty upset to find the door wide open a couple of times. All you need is one kid to saunter off CH"V...And lastly, I do not want my son to be daipered by a non jewish, illegal immigrant. Call me a racist, I wouldnt trust them alone in my kids pamper.

Pinky

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:12 pm
teacher Gelly (not sure what she calls the playgroup) is fabulous!!very warm,loving ,caring my son LOVED it!347 546 1902 she is not opened this summer so I'm sending to
Mayer/Eagle13 51 (again not sure what she calls the playgroup)my son is only there for 2 days but he came how sooo happy his face was glowing when I asked him about playgroup,they also look very loving they are also very experinced sury 718 501 4085

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:30 pm
amother wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:

Sorry, I beg to differ. But I got an attitude every time I asked why my son was getting bullied by the same kid again & she said "it isnt my fault that he's quiet, teach him how to potch back" well duh! He's 2 for Heaven sakes! Shouldnt there be more supervision? Also, I was pretty upset to find the door wide open a couple of times. All you need is one kid to saunter off CH"V...And lastly, I do not want my son to be daipered by a non jewish, illegal immigrant. Call me a racist, I wouldnt trust them alone in my kids pamper.
The problem with the door being left open at Orgel is something I have heard about before.

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:40 pm
amother wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:

Very sorry to hear about your experience. I found the supervision fantastic and the door was only open at the end of the day for a few moments usually with Sury at the door.

About Norma-- that's a decision you need to make and I knwo ppl who wouldn't send because of it but I must say that I didn't mind it. My kids diapers were always tended to quickly and efficiently vs what I found elsewhere when my kid was in a diaper for hours on end....

amother

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:46 pm
I love Morah Esther Schubert's play group. She's a great combination of being very easy going, but the kids have a great schedule, terrific chinuch and learning. There is a huge grassy backyard with a sandbox to play in and she really loves the kids. Right now there is a great staff of Morah's besides Morah Esther and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:48 pm
amother wrote:
I love Morah Esther Schubert's play group. She's a great combination of being very easy going, but the kids have a great schedule, terrific chinuch and learning. There is a huge grassy backyard with a sandbox to play in and she really loves the kids. Right now there is a great staff of Morah's besides Morah Esther and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Is that the Morah Esther on 18th and 56th, the one that charges by the hour?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 10:22 pm
ra_mom wrote:
amother wrote:
Is that the Morah Esther on 18th and 56th, the one that charges by the hour?

yes

amother

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 11:33 pm
I'm looking for a warm, loving, organized, responsible, not too many kids playgroup. dont need to have transportation, but if they do, it's a plus.

losingweight

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 11:35 pm
Engel on 51 and 13 is amazing according to my neighbors. Sorry I don't have the number. They live there so they r listed.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 20 2011, 12:02 am
There's one on 16/52-Ziboer Playgroup. Very very satisfied there.

leili

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 6:49 pm
can someone give me the number of Morah Esther on 18th and 56th?

ElTam

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 11:58 pm
Quote:
And lastly, I do not want my son to be daipered by a non jewish, illegal immigrant. Call me a racist, I wouldnt trust them alone in my kids pamper.

Sorry, but why would someone's nationality or immigration status matter? Oh, that's right, there aren't any frum pedophiles...

shock shock shock

amother

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 12:59 am
ostreicher on 14 th ave and 48 street is a gr8 playgroup 718-633-9369

greenfeld on 14 ave and 47 street also great but smaller group if u were looking for a small group 718 871-2948

orgel on 14 and 46 street
these are in center bp

good luck !

momofmultiples

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 11:41 am
amother wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:

OUCH!!! I wonder why you are anonymous if you have something to say then SAY IT WITH YOUR NAME out loud else dont say at all. But of course you wont becuase your posting is NASTY AND VILE!!! You simply have no problem putting someone out of business.

My kids went to Orgel and it was ok - was it the greatest - no - but it was ok and both my kids therapists strongly recommended this playgroup above all the others. They are not super helpful on potty training granted that is right - but the person who diapers the kids has a name - HER NAME IS NORMA - she is NOT illegal (how dare you simply assume that she is) and she is WONDERFUL!!!! You are BIGOTED and RACIST!!! You are not White American you are JEWISH - and if you expect to be treated as a human being by others and not with racist comments start out by treating others that way too!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

and I am not signing this anonymous!!!

amother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 1:37 pm
momofmultiples wrote:
amother wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:

OUCH!!! I wonder why you are anonymous if you have something to say then SAY IT WITH YOUR NAME out loud else dont say at all. But of course you wont becuase your posting is NASTY AND VILE!!! You simply have no problem putting someone out of business.

My kids went to Orgel and it was ok - was it the greatest - no - but it was ok and both my kids therapists strongly recommended this playgroup above all the others. They are not super helpful on potty training granted that is right - but the person who diapers the kids has a name - HER NAME IS NORMA - she is NOT illegal (how dare you simply assume that she is) and she is WONDERFUL!!!! You are BIGOTED and RACIST!!! You are not White American you are JEWISH - and if you expect to be treated as a human being by others and not with racist comments start out by treating others that way too!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

and I am not signing this anonymous!!!

as if the bolded wouldnt put her out of business. I believe in being honest. I think ppl should know the truth. Sorry about the illegal immagrant comment but no I do not want goytas diapering my kids. Yea I know the word [gentile woman] is offensive..whatever!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics