Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Help Me Find A NORMAL Playgroup In BP!
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 1:40 pm
amother wrote:
ostreicher on 14 th ave and 48 street is a gr8 playgroup 718-633-9369
greenfeld on 14 ave and 47 street also great but smaller group if u were looking for a small group 718 871-2948

orgel on 14 and 46 street
these are in center bp

good luck !

Ostreicher is not helpful with potty training at all. There are new teachers there on Fridays which is hard on the kids. The place is pretty chaotic like all other big playgroups. Your kid can very well be overlooked if he/she is more to the quiet side.

momofmultiples

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 7:15 pm
amother wrote:
momofmultiples wrote:
amother wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:
3 of my kids were by Orgel on 13/46 and it's legal, squeaky clean and even my most difficult child was thrilled there. There's structure, they learn a lot and it's relaxed. I popped in any time and though it's a large group it was well-run. If you're looking for a tight ship this isn't it but the love and knowledge and passion and cleanliness is still tops in my book (and I've been around the block a few times!)

Sorry, I beg to differ. But I got an attitude every time I asked why my son was getting bullied by the same kid again & she said "it isnt my fault that he's quiet, teach him how to potch back" well duh! He's 2 for Heaven sakes! Shouldnt there be more supervision? Also, I was pretty upset to find the door wide open a couple of times. All you need is one kid to saunter off CH"V...And lastly, I do not want my son to be daipered by a non jewish, illegal immigrant. Call me a racist, I wouldnt trust them alone in my kids pamper.

OUCH!!! I wonder why you are anonymous if you have something to say then SAY IT WITH YOUR NAME out loud else dont say at all. But of course you wont becuase your posting is NASTY AND VILE!!! You simply have no problem putting someone out of business.

My kids went to Orgel and it was ok - was it the greatest - no - but it was ok and both my kids therapists strongly recommended this playgroup above all the others. They are not super helpful on potty training granted that is right - but the person who diapers the kids has a name - HER NAME IS NORMA - she is NOT illegal (how dare you simply assume that she is) and she is WONDERFUL!!!! You are BIGOTED and RACIST!!! You are not White American you are JEWISH - and if you expect to be treated as a human being by others and not with racist comments start out by treating others that way too!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

and I am not signing this anonymous!!!

as if the bolded wouldnt put her out of business. I believe in being honest. I think ppl should know the truth. Sorry about the illegal immagrant comment but no I do not want goytas diapering my kids. Yea I know the word [gentile woman] is offensive..whatever!

If you Sincerely believe in being honest then SIGN YOUR OWN NAME and dont hide behind the dishonesty curtain - being honest is standing by what you say - standing by what you say is by signing your name. HIding behind ANONYMOUS to slander and put someone down the way you did - is far away from the being honest.

ElTam

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 10:31 pm
Chicken anon amother wrote:
[/quote]as if the bolded wouldnt put her out of business. I believe in being honest. I think ppl should know the truth. Sorry about the illegal immagrant comment but no I do not want goytas diapering my kids. Yea I know the word [gentile woman] is offensive..whatever! [quote]

So if people start calling your kids or you kikes, that's cool too? Just curious.

Personally, I'd rather have Norma around my kid than a Yid who should know better who learned Torah that tells us to show kavod to all of HaShem's brios but instead is an unrepentant bigot (except that you are too chicken to say who you are). She sounds like much more of a mench than you.

What's the female version of "All beard, no Jew?" All sheital, no Jew?

momofmultiples

Post Mon, Aug 15 2011, 10:50 pm
ElTam wrote:
as if the bolded wouldnt put her out of business. I believe in being honest. I think ppl should know the truth. Sorry about the illegal immagrant comment but no I do not want goytas diapering my kids. Yea I know the word [gentile woman] is offensive..whatever!
Quote:

So if people start calling your kids or you kikes, that's cool too? Just curious.

Personally, I'd rather have Norma around my kid than a Yid who should know better who learned Torah that tells us to show kavod to all of HaShem's brios but instead is an unrepentant bigot (except that you are too chicken to say who you are). She sounds like much more of a mench than you.

EITam - I APPLAUD YOU!!!!! Hug

Factory Girl

Post Wed, Aug 17 2011, 6:05 pm
amother wrote:
There's one on 16/52-Ziboer Playgroup. Very very satisfied there.

could smeone please post the info?

it would be really helpful if when posting great reviews on ppl (and u have their info) you could post it as well, thank you

ra_mom

Post Mon, Feb 27 2012, 9:08 pm
leili wrote:
can someone give me the number of Morah Esther on 18th and 56th?
Bumping this up for someone who asked for the number. Esther's home number # 718-331-2428

eatingbagels

Post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 12:07 am
momofmultiples wrote:
ElTam wrote:
Quote:

EITam - I APPLAUD YOU!!!!! Hug

Me too! And you too, momofmultiples, for your earlier quote. Applause Applause Applause

runninglate

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:29 pm
Factory Girl wrote:
amother wrote:
There's one on 16/52-Ziboer Playgroup. Very very satisfied there.

could smeone please post the info?

it would be really helpful if when posting great reviews on ppl (and u have their info) you could post it as well, thank you
I also want to hear about this one.factory girl, did you end up sending there? Or anyone else?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:48 pm
I currently send dc there. I'm very satisfied and my kid is very happy! call Morah Raizy at 718 854 3573.

runninglate

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:04 pm
can you give me some more details? how much do you pay? how many children and teachers ? what are the hours ?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:13 pm
They have approx 35 kids, divided into two groups. they have 2 teachers and an assistant plus a woman who changes them and keeps them clean. they are super clean which was important to me. They run from 10-3. anything else I missed?

runninglate

Post Tue, Mar 13 2012, 8:54 pm
is that two teachers and an assistant per group? Or in total? And how much do they charge? Amother, I'd appreciate if you could pm me.

concernedmom

Post Wed, Aug 01 2012, 1:02 am
Running late- where did u end up sending ur dd n r u happy??? Would love to hear..

runninglate

Post Wed, Aug 01 2012, 1:51 am
pm me and I'll tell you.

concernedmom

Post Wed, Aug 01 2012, 10:23 am
Does a/o have the # to the ziboer playgroup?? N to the one on 17th ave TIA!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics