Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Lasik Eye Surgery - referrals in the New York 5 Boro's area

Motic11

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 1:16 am
My children and I want to do the Lasik eye surgery but I am scared of mistakes. Does anyone have any recommendations of doctors who do this procedure in the Brooklyn, or nearby areas, and if they liked the surgeon, why. Also please could you post of you disliked a particular surgeon and why.
I feel much more comfortable using a doctor who is referred.
Thank you so much.

SS6099

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 2:01 pm
We all went with the Rand Eye Institute in Boca Raton, FL. They're top and it was all worth it. Don't know if you'll consider flying down there for that, but if you do, it's worth it!

Motic11

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 5:25 pm
Thank you so much. I am looking for something more local though. I appreciate your input.

okeydocke

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 9:58 pm
my son did it by dr joseph delloruso in down town brooklyn, we did lot of research, and did the surgery last month, he BH has now a 20/20 vision.
just for the next month or so he will have to drop in in his eyes twice a day.
the surgery took maybe 4 minutes, by shinning a large lazer lite into his eye.
he has free consultation, when you decide to do it, pm ill give you my sons name, so he gets $100 gift card for reffering.

achayl

Post Sun, Jul 31 2011, 10:41 pm
I can't recommend a doctor as I had mine done in Toronto, but I wlll say it's the best thing that ever happened to me! Still 14 1/2 years later I have perfect vision, whereas when I had it done they couldn't promise me 20/20 vision as my sight was so bad.

What ever you do/ who ever you go to , research them, call for references, google them for their reputation and hatzlachah! It's amazing!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics