Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Eli wigs

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 12:51 am
anyonme know anything about them? Do you recommend?

Friendly

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 4:16 am
I have one and would NOT recommend- although the hair is beautiful, there is this plastic crinkly stuff under the net by the part and it makes the whole top of the sheitel stick up like a ramp, if you know what I mean. It does not sit flat on the head. My friends who have Eli's have this problem too

Why are you on as Amother Scratching Head ????

sandy

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 8:57 am
OMG! I have that exact problem! and I went there 3 times over two years(I'm not from israel so it was a big deal to get them to actually do something for me quick) and it still is not good- mind you that it was custom maid to measure! I felt like writing them a letter but then I gave up..but maybe if there are a few others like us we can do something..nu??

glad2Bme

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 2:54 am
I have an Eli that I got as a gift from my Israeli grandmother. My Mother got one too and hers is really terrible. Mine looked beautiful when I got it, the only thing I didn't like about it was the front....looked very sheitely so I had it made into a fall....first few months it was nice but lately looks a little frizzy and parts of the net stick out of the sheitel also very knotty....I cant really complain I got mine for free but would not recommend.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 4:45 am
they are terrible do not get one I regret it so much.
the first 3 months it was great then it starts to frizz

elkayed

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 11:13 am
I have one that I love! The hair is stunning..in the beginning it came with frizzy baby hairs in the front which I had the shaitel Macher replace with much softer ones..the net is so comfortable...I don't wear it so often, since my shabbos one..therefore I don't have much experience with washing..but overally so many ppl think its my hair!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels