Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Hair removal

does your dh shed like a puupy?
yes  
 25%  [ 8 ]
some times  
 18%  [ 6 ]
no  
 56%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 32

amother

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 8:22 am
does anyone else seem to have this problem, I love my DH very much but when he comes out of the bathroom or shower there's hair everywhere it grosses me out and its si hard to clean any tips on how to get rid of it?

Mommy F.

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 11:34 am
Are you talking about hair from shaving their beard?

amother

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 12:16 pm
no from picking and other places

bluebird

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 7:12 pm
amother wrote:
does anyone else seem to have this problem, I love my DH very much but when he comes out of the bathroom or shower there's hair everywhere it grosses me out and its si hard to clean any tips on how to get rid of it?

Ask your husband to clean up all of the bits of himself that he has shed while showering.

amother

Post Sat, Aug 13 2011, 7:09 pm
trust me I tried, in that sense its like he just doesn't see! anywayz thanx for the advice

amother

Post Sat, Aug 13 2011, 9:41 pm
Hug Im with you and feel for you. have the same problem with dh.
At wits end it used to drive me nuts!
Exploding anger used to get me mad!
Argue I told him 1,000 times to clean up his hair but he doesnt. its hard for him cuz it doesnt bother him.
What its a helpless situation!
ChillPill now im chilled about it and just pick it up myself. its part of my routine.
Flower now it doesnt bother me so much anymore.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 14 2011, 5:22 am
amother wrote:
Hug Im with you and feel for you. have the same problem with dh.
At wits end it used to drive me nuts!
Exploding anger used to get me mad!
Argue I told him 1,000 times to clean up his hair but he doesnt. its hard for him cuz it doesnt bother him.
What its a helpless situation!
ChillPill now im chilled about it and just pick it up myself. its part of my routine.
Flower now it doesnt bother me so much anymore.
how do you get it of the floor o find when I sweep it doesn't really work

chasidisteh

Post Sun, Aug 14 2011, 7:40 am
I find the best way to clean hair from the floor is to spill water and sponga(squeegee) it into a pile and pick it up.

fiddle

Post Sun, Aug 14 2011, 7:48 am
vacuum

amother

Post Sun, Aug 14 2011, 8:22 am
my problem is my husb leaves hair in the shower and when I wanna take a relaxing bath I have to clean it before so... and he has a habit of picking his beard when he sits by a table or on the coach and theres hair all over the floor I told him already but didnt help im scared to say anything cause ill become very angery and maybe yell.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 14 2011, 9:18 am
amother wrote:
my problem is my husb leaves hair in the shower and when I wanna take a relaxing bath I have to clean it before so... and he has a habit of picking his beard when he sits by a table or on the coach and theres hair all over the floor I told him already but didnt help im scared to say anything cause ill become very angery and maybe yell.
oh I yell at him all the time that I don't wonna eat his beard for supper and if I find one hair in my food I stop cooking! I don't need to eat his bad habits! as for the bath tub I do the same its annoying cuz im 8 1/2 months preg and I'm cleaning it every 2 days but for that u have a trick do you have a movable shower head( you know the one that comes off with a hose?) I put it on the strongest pressure and wash down the tub it really works and I can still have my relaxing bath ( not that its so relaxing anymore I can only lie down for like a minute before I get dizzy) and don't be afraid of your dh if he yells at you for no reason walk out of the room or go for a walk for 10 minutes when you come back he'll fell bad and he wont do it again

Happy18

Post Sun, Aug 14 2011, 9:33 am
Dh is very blond so and I dont notice when he sheds.
However, he gets annoyed with me when I dont clean the hair out of the shower. I find that at the end of the day after my hair has been pinned up for hours I lose a ton of hair. It grosses dh out but while I'm usually good at cleaning it up sometimes I forget.

Maybe your dh's don't realize how much it bothers you, and/or they are just forgetful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry