Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
No school for my kids!

punchike

Post Thu, Sep 01 2011, 4:14 pm
I have a toddler and a preschooler, and no Jewish school or playgroup in my city to send them to. It's challenging to entertain them around the clock every day of the week.

I wish I could be like those moms who send their kids to school everyday. Its an unattainable luxury for me!!

Anyway, I'm interviewing locals looking to hire someone two mornings a wk to do activities w them.
Can you help me create a schedule/ program for them? All I can think of is art, snacktime, and playing with their toys. I don't want the babysitter taking them to park/ museum because I'm not ready to trust anyone that much yet. I'll be home working while the nanny is there.

Can you help me w ideas? I want it to be a program, with a schedule- rather than just plain babysitting.

Thanks So Much!!

small bean

Post Thu, Sep 01 2011, 4:24 pm
I think you should have a set schedule every day, you should daven, teach them something, sing with them in the am, then do exercise, snack, free play, project or baking, lunch, organized activity... or something like that. It sort of is same schedule of playgroups. also make sure you prepare in advance, write everything down on a calendar.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics