Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Pretty & Functional Maternity Underwear

amother

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 3:15 pm
I am in the beginning of a pregnancy and I am on the lookout for nice underwear- I guess mostly panties and lingerie/sets (because bras there are always nice).

No need to be frumpy just because that tummy's expanding (and libido diving)! I also need it to be functional- meaning, not just skimpy stuff, but holds me in and fits well.

And a good price is always nice! Wink

What do you recommend?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 7:09 pm
Why not just use a couple of sizes bigger than you usually use and not spend a fortune?

Alternatively, check out this site:
Figure 8 which has free shipping and many options (I've never bought from it but they had a great deal on nursing stuff once that I really was thinking of getting, so I bookmarked the site.)

amother

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 7:25 pm
I never wore maternity underwear in any of my pregnancies. I wear the bikini cut normally and I find that they still fit me fine even when 9 months pregnant.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 8:36 pm
Never either buy maternity underwear. I don't like the feeling of underwear covering my belly. I just wear regular bikini-style underwear all through my pregnancies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics