Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How do I get rid of a fish oil smell from a dryer?

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Dec 28 2011, 2:09 pm
My very cute, very active, very unpredictable 3 year old spilled a bottle of (Maxi Health Omega 3) Fish oil (worth $35.00) all over the kitchen on Shabbos... I wiped it all up with shmattas, and then washed the shmattas and dried them. ooooops. Now EVERYTHING that comes out of the dryer REEEEEKS of fish oil!!!! I've tried every trick n the book... washed the dryer down with mr. clean with febreeze, soaked a towel in lemon juice and cinamon and mr. clean and dried it, you name it. nothing doing. my kidsclothes reek of fish oil and my son's school director even called to ask me what was going on!!! Please hekp me here... all of our clean clothes are now putried and I cant figure out how to get my dryer to stop regurgitating ths smell when I try to redry the same load the 10th time to rid the clothes of teh smell.... help!!!

Tamiri

Post Wed, Dec 28 2011, 2:13 pm
Did you google? There are suggestions out there, such as http://ths.gardenweb.com/forum.....html. Maybe you skipped the *one* that will help?
Lotsa luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry