Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Beautiful Yaffa Original Plus for sale

SarahMiriam

Post Sun, Jan 15 2012, 10:58 am

crush

Post Sun, Jan 15 2012, 5:26 pm
Did you mean to leave this post blank? Maybe with a little more info you would get more responses...

SarahMiriam

Post Sun, Jan 15 2012, 5:35 pm
bs"d

Nono! Not at all!! Seems to have been a problem in posting! I am sooo sorry! Here's what I wrote:

"I recently (two months ago) bought a Yaffa Original Plus sheitel, color 12/6 (Light Golden Brown with Dark Chocolate Brown Base).

The cap is 23" as to make sure that no hairs stick out.
See product here: http://savvysheitels.com/zcart.....s7nd7

After wearing the Yaffa for just five days, I felt that I wanted to make the transition into lace wigs, and this is why I am selling the Yaffa wig now.

The hair is amazing and soft; you can style it with a curling iron. I had several compliments for it, so I can guarantee you that if you prefer these types of wigs, then this is a find.

I paid 380 USD for it and had it express shipped to Sweden. If you send me a message I can send pictures of the sheitel."

Kol tov,

Sarah

MamaBear

Post Sun, Jan 15 2012, 9:10 pm
You might be able to add a lace front to the wig, if you otherwise like the wig.

SarahMiriam

Post Mon, Jan 16 2012, 4:30 am
bs"d

Dear Mama Bear,

Thanks for the tip. However, I would rather sell it. There is nothing wrong with it. I simply prefer the wig I've got. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics