Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
RATS!!!

Frenchfry

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 11:50 am
I saw something scurry in my garage. Called pest control an he found a RAT!!

HELP!! He put out poison. He'll be back on thurs. Garbage needs to be taken out of the garage early thurs morning!! DH does not not not want to find the corpse(s) I'm terrified of rodents and I haven't walked in since I saw the first movement. For all I know I have a whole family out there! BH no signs of anything in the house. They're not connected.

HELP MEEEE

amother

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 12:04 pm
BH they are not in the house!
is there any kind of major construction on the block?
My sister once had a rat in her HOUSE. there was heavy construction next building and a rat got into her house thru her open porch door. her kids (boys) chased it into the wash room. no exterminator wanted to come at night and she was told that if the door is closed all is safe till tomorrow morning.
morning came and the exterminator caught the rat. half her door (hollow wood) was eaten away on the inside and most of her laundry (weeks worth for 9 ppl) was bitten and full of wholes!!!

Frenchfry

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 9:02 pm
Well I hired the kid next door for a pretty penny to take out the garbage on thurs. Warned him over and over about what he'll be dealing with.

I'm still freaking out! I'm assuming it (they've) been there a while, cuz I saw movement in the garage a few weeks ago and disregarded it as a stray mouse. Anyone know how fast they multiply?

Also, I have a fridge and chest freezer out there. Do I have to worry about the stuff inside?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry