Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Need advice on what playgroup is good in Monsey

behappyeveryday

Post Fri, May 04 2012, 12:37 pm
I'd like to send my son to playgroup yomim tovim time. he will be 2 year and 4 months old.
I need free transportation, serves lunch, and hours from 10-2 at least . another very important thing to me is that they are clean and my child will not come home VERY dirty EVERY day.
Please tell me where you send (or sent) and if you are/were happy.

BTW in bp there are playgroups that allow you to bring your child two or three times a week. is there such a thing in monsey?

db815

Post Fri, May 04 2012, 12:56 pm
Are you looking specifcally for a playgroup, or like a babysitting kind of group. I send my baby to a babysitter with a group (there are 2 yr olds there), and she is ammaaazing, clean, takes great care of the kids. My mil has a playgroup, she is also great, but you need this only temporarily around y"tv? Like for how long? And as far as I know, most of the playgropups with transportation here are chassidish, and I know many chassidish groups offer transportation.

behappyeveryday

Post Fri, May 04 2012, 1:02 pm
I want a playgroup because of the free transportation. thats very important to me. I don't work, so don't want to have to get dressed and get two kids ready for nine o'clock. also I don't want to limited to the only ones that are close to me.

Im only sending him because he is very bored at home. Loves kids. When I go to my mom or mil, I don't hear from him for hours, and I cant send him to cheder till after pesach which is a very long time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics