Home

Flagyl for babies

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Post Posted: Fri, May 25 2012, 3:54 pm       Post subject: Flagyl for babies
Has anyone ever given Flagyl to their infant? I have to start today unfortunately.If so, what was your experience? Did you give them any special diet?

PinkFridge

Post Posted: Fri, May 25 2012, 5:37 pm       Post subject: re: Flagyl for babies
Refuah shleima. Do you want to say what for? Flagyl makes me think IBD though I'm sure there are other uses.
The righteous praise and honor people for every good quality that is found in them while the wicked seek out faults in others to pull them down, even if they repented those deeds. (Rabbeinu Yonah, from Partners in Kindness)

amother

Post Posted: Fri, May 25 2012, 7:37 pm       Post subject: re: Flagyl for babies
Amen. Thank you. My ds is on it because they found a bacteria in her stool it was a side effect from another antibiotic that she was on last week. Poor thing. You try to go fix one thing and another thing comes up.

PinkFridge

Post Posted: Tue, May 29 2012, 9:09 am       Post subject: Re: re: Flagyl for babies
amother wrote:
Amen. Thank you. My ds is on it because they found a bacteria in her stool it was a side effect from another antibiotic that she was on last week. Poor thing. You try to go fix one thing and another thing comes up.

You say infant. How old is she? Is your dr. putting her on probiotics too?

amother

Post Posted: Tue, May 29 2012, 6:03 pm       Post subject: re: Flagyl for babies
She is on probiotics and 11 months.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1