Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Oxiclean Baby - advantage over regular Oxiclean?

goodmorning

Post Wed, May 30 2012, 2:15 pm
Can anyone who has used Oxiclean Baby give a product review? Is it any better than regular Oxiclean at removing "baby" stains, or is it just gentler on baby skin? Or both? I'm looking for a product to clean baby clothing from spit-up/diaper leak stains before packing them away; in the past, I've packed away clean-looking clothing and opened the box to find yellow stains. I came across Oxiclean Baby but can't get enough information on it to see if it's worth the inflated price.

Mommeeeeeeee!

Post Wed, May 30 2012, 4:16 pm
The Baby version smells better. Not sure it's gentler but I think it's more targeted toward typical baby stains and more effective on those. But I use it differently so maybe that's the reason - I add the regular oxi-clean to the washing load, but I use the Baby one to soak the clothes before washing and it does great - it doesn't fade them like the regular kind can when used to soak.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, May 30 2012, 8:36 pm
I have not noticed the Baby works any better than regular. I get out basically all breastmilk poop stains by spraying with regular oxiclean and washing it as hot as possible.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry