Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Which brand shabbos shirts are recommended for boys?

queen76

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 7:17 pm
I'm blessed with a family of boys. After shabbos I'm left with a lot of white shirts to clean I've noticed over the years, that it's worth getting a better brand shirt, and spent the extra $10 to gert a shirt that 1. stays whiter for longer, 2. is non iron. I've tried most brands, but I' still have not found a shirt that I love, any suggestions.
What's your favorite boys or mens shirt?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 8:33 pm
I think it's Concord? It's a no wrinkle one.

granolamom

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 8:44 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I think it's Concord? It's a no wrinkle one.

we like those too, I have a hard time finding them. where do you get them?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 8:59 pm
Mr. Rosenberg (he is the Man with the Truck to us OOTers)
Shirt Stop also sells them (shirtstop.us)

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 9:00 pm
Concord is a great brand shirt! You can purchase them here: ShirtStop

mom2dkay

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 9:23 pm
I don't know up to what size they make them, but MO & Dave is an excellent shirt. It is a bit pricey, about $35 a shirt, but I seriously hang them to dry and don't iron them. If you are always ironing shirts, then I think it's worth it. I wish they'd make them for men!

baker1

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 10:45 pm
I love the Fifth Ave. Company. I have'nt bought any this year but I have had it in the past and loved them. I think they are less then 20.00.

graphixmom

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 10:47 pm
have you tried the A.I. Stone brand. they make ladies shirts, as well as men and boys. they are the same as the brooksbrother's non iron shirts. I hear ppl are extremely happy with the.

granolamom

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 10:51 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Mr. Rosenberg (he is the Man with the Truck to us OOTers)
Shirt Stop also sells them (shirtstop.us)

the few we have, I got from the Man with the Truck but I never know when/where to find him!
I'll for the shirtstop. thanks!

JollyMommy

Post Mon, Jun 18 2012, 11:59 pm
I find Janie and Jack shirts fantastic. I just snatched up a bunch for $9.99 each this week! They're having an amazing sale right now!

queen76

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 12:04 am
mom2dkay wrote:
I don't know up to what size they make them, but MO & Dave is an excellent shirt. It is a bit pricey, about $35 a shirt, but I seriously hang them to dry and don't iron them. If you are always ironing shirts, then I think it's worth it. I wish they'd make them for men!

I heard these shirts are amazing. Do you know where I can find them in Brooklyn? I've been searching all over for them. Is there a place online to buy them?

Boys"R"Us

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 1:42 pm
I like the Lands End wrinkle free Smile

jupiterian

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 12:07 am
Mo & Dave shirts from Boytique. They are in brooklyn and also online.

ima_dina084

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 1:03 am
Ralph Lauren

amother

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 1:05 am
You can find moe and dave shirts in two boro park stores I know...wonerland and also tiny town. They are both on 13th ave.

thinkermother

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 1:21 am
Adonis cotton blend washes llike a charm

BetsyTacy

Post Sun, Jun 16 2013, 3:17 pm
Bumping up this thread with a question. I would like to purchase a Concord shirt online for my son (who hates to go shopping), but would like to ask experienced imamothers--do these shirts run long/short or average in the sleeve length? Do they fit well for skinny preteens too? Thanks for all responses!

Twizzlers

Post Sun, Jun 16 2013, 11:48 pm
BetsyTacy wrote:
Bumping up this thread with a question. I would like to purchase a Concord shirt online for my son (who hates to go shopping), but would like to ask experienced imamothers--do these shirts run long/short or average in the sleeve length? Do they fit well for skinny preteens too? Thanks for all responses!

The Concord shirts generally run pretty average and true to size. I am still working on getting up all the size charts to our website, but if you want to pm me with approximately what size your son is, I can get you the exact measurements so you can figure out what he needs.
Concord Shirts
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry