Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Recommendations for a double stroller and bassinet

amother

Post Fri, Aug 24 2012, 9:40 am
I’m expecting a second baby in a couple of months. My oldest one will be 21 months old. I’m looking for a good double stroller that could be for a newborn and a toddler. I saw the chicco double stroller in a store, however, it was a bit hard to maneuver it. I was thinking about getting it since I already have the car seat, but I want to look at more options. I need to find a double stroller that doesn’t take as much space (also when folded in the trunk).

I’m also looking for a bassinet that doesn’t take much space and that could be folded when not in use. We only have one bedroom right now so we’re thinking about space. My toddler will probably be still sleeping in his crib, so in the meantime, I’d like to get something small for my newborn. It will have to be something safe as well.

Thanks.

spring13

Post Fri, Aug 24 2012, 10:59 am
For a bassinette, look into a Fisher Price Rock n Play Sleeper, they're probably the most compact option and easily fold or can be moved to other places. They're only good up to a certain weight though, so you have to think about how long you want to use it. Otherwise, pretty much any bassinette or cosleeper or cradle you see in the store will have similar dimensions: a mini cosleeper or pack n play will be the best if you need to be able to fold it.

For strollers... check out the Valco Zee Two and Valco Snap Dual, Baby Jogger City Mini double, Kinderwagon Hop, Phil and Teds Dot.

Peanut2

Post Fri, Aug 24 2012, 12:05 pm
The mini co-sleeper is smallest, and you don't actually have to use it attached to your bed. A pack n play would work really well, too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics