Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
4 yr old son bring toys from yeshiva

sourstix

Post Thu, Dec 27 2012, 11:24 am
my 4 yr old is bringing home toys form yehiva and everytime its someone else giving him toys. I wanto talk to rebbe what should I say? also hes so upset that I wont allow him to take toys. but for show and tell I have to. I guess it cant be any expensive toys. something from 99 cents store. or some kind of foood. can you please help me with words for his rebbe? I really would appreciate it. it looks like my son is just taking things and bringing them home. I doubt the kids are all giving toys to son to take home. thanx for all your ideas in advance.

sourstix

Post Fri, Feb 01 2013, 11:16 am
I respectfully told my son that it belongs to yeshive or other child and he needs to give it back because that boy wants it back. and the next day I gave it to the rebbe on the bus and told him that my son wants to return it. the rebbe also sent a message saying not ot bring toys to yeshiva and I told that to my son. it looks like they might be borede of all the toys my son gets bored of the same thing quickly. now b'h hes very good at it. although I would love to offer some game to his class. id dont know if the school would appreciate it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers