Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
What will I need 2 of? & best twin nursing pillow?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 28 2013, 12:32 pm
2 Q's for experienced twins moms:

What's the best nursing pillow for twins?
On amazon I see the my breast friend twins nursing pillow and the EZ2Nurse twins nursing pillow. They both have good ratings.. one is a bit cheaper. Anyone have advice?

Also, what is it necessary to buy two of before twins arrive? (besides the obvious, like 2 car seats and double snap-n-go)

sllyjllybn

Post Mon, Jan 28 2013, 12:37 pm
im not a twin mom but my sister is and I had a lot to do with her girls when they were newborns.
having 2 swings was her lifesaver. also you may want to consider the twin bassinet that graco makes to keep them near you in the beginning. I dont know what the brand of the pillow she used is but it was great. it wasnt roun it was pore angular like an L. it was brown and had soft little bumps on the pillowcase.

Post Mon, Jan 28 2013, 2:09 pm
Before you invest in a swing see if both twins will go in one. One of my twins would never go into the swing while the other one loved it.

My twins slept in the same crib until they started to creep.

SivanMom

Post Mon, Jan 28 2013, 2:14 pm
I don't think the twin bassinet is necessary. They fit into a regular PNP or mini crib to begin with, and after that they'll need their own space anyway.
My twins loved the Tiny Love bouncy seats. They did not love their swings. So I would not invest in two swings to begin with. Maybe one of each, or borrow from someone else to see what they like.

bbmom

Post Mon, Jan 28 2013, 2:48 pm
Not an experienced twin mother here but SIL has twins and the only thing she got two of right away were car seats. She had one swing and one bouncy. Just make sure you have tons of changes of clothes. She never ended up getting the hang of nursing both at once so the expensive twin pillow that she bought was useless.

Izzy

Post Mon, Jan 28 2013, 9:30 pm
My brest friend is much better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more