Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Singing Chicken Dance and Hokey Pokey Elmo Toys

Mevater

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:14 pm
re- Fisher Price Sesame Street Singing Chicken Dance and Hokey Pokey Elmo Toys:
I bought one of each for gifts and I will give them back if I call Fisher Price Customer Service and find out either one sings any inappropriate words.... Do either use any body part words like "b--t" or "boo-ie", etc. Does anybody have either toy? "I don't want to be a chicken, I don't want to be a duck, all I want to do is shake my B--T". Does it say that word?

My kids tell me that they might use those kind of words in the song. You get a minute DEMO, before you open the package, but when you release a tab at home, after unpacking, it sings the whole song. I don't want those body parts mentioned.

mumoo

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 7:48 pm
my girls remember the hokey pokey elmo only mentions left and right hands and feet. it's out of batteries now (I'm trying to wean my 3yr off it because I personally find it annoying-but she liked it)

withhumor

Post Mon, Feb 12 2007, 8:06 pm
You can listen to the songs here
http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Danc.....02BR1

elkayed

Post Tue, Feb 13 2007, 11:48 am
I have the hokey pokey one and there is nothing inappropriate about it. My kids love it..its really cute.

Mevater

Post Tue, Feb 13 2007, 12:52 pm
elkayed wrote:
I have the hokey pokey one and there is nothing inappropriate about it. My kids love it..its really cute.

Thanks.

CHANY115

Post Tue, Feb 13 2007, 1:29 pm
lanes gift shop in boro park sells all kind of animials and flowers that sing adorable songs like put your right hand in, if your happy and you know it, your my sunshine. you have to hear it. they also sell bears & balloons that sing happy birthday. check it out!

yoyosma

Post Tue, Feb 13 2007, 2:09 pm
On the internet Elmo game Elmo sings "I dont want to be a chicken, I dont want to be a duck, cluck cluck cluck cluck".
Its probably the same. Sesame Workshop is pretty careful with what they put out, I cant imagine that the word butt would be in the song.

amother

Post Sun, May 18 2008, 7:57 pm
I just saw these cute bears singing by lanes card and gift shop on 13 th avenue. that have such cute unique stuff. some are on the counter and some are all around. ask for it if you dont see it. they even have helium balloons that sing! my kids were amazed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics