Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Hair brush for girls

acccdac

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 9:49 pm
I need to buy my daughter a good hair brush.

I looked at smoobee.com but the reviews on amazon say its no better than a basic brush if not worse.

I have a goody one for her (I think an ouchless). its oval shaped, soft base, and plastic bristles with balls on top. I would probably buy another one, I like to have 2 in the house, but I figure I would ask first if anyone else has any suggestions

shlomitsmum

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 10:05 pm
acccdac wrote:
I need to buy my daughter a good hair brush.

I looked at smoobee.com but the reviews on amazon say its no better than a basic brush if not worse.

I have a goody one for her (I think an ouchless). its oval shaped, soft base, and plastic bristles with balls on top. I would probably buy another one, I like to have 2 in the house, but I figure I would ask first if anyone else has any suggestions

goody ouchless is the best!!! I found some at the local dollarstore for $ 3 here in Canada so I bought 5 and hide the surplus because we all love them and teen my dd keeps losing them at school Rolling Eyes !

My dd has autism so the ouchless is the only one she tolerates and it gets the job done FAST.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics