Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cookbooks
Pesach cookbook
Previous  1  2

MrsDuby

Post Tue, Mar 12 2013, 12:28 am
I know this is an old thread .... but im looking for a Pesach cookbook that doesnt do gebrokts (if thats the correct way to put it - we are chabad) I have the spice and spirit pesach cookbook already but im looking for more to add to my collection.

Any ideas ?

I know many suggestions were posted, but id hate to buy a cookbook only to find out I cant use half the recipes since they call for Matzah meal...

thank you !

Happy Cleaning Smile

Tila

Post Tue, Mar 12 2013, 4:50 am
The sane and sound one has more non gebrots than most, however it is not chabad. There is an online chabad one that is a free download, and printable. I don't have the link anymore, google it, it is from the UK. I also like the dining in prseach book. Again, it uses processed sugars etc. Most of the mentioned books above will tell you if the recipe is gebrots or not. All use processed items for pesach.

RachelEve14

Post Tue, Mar 12 2013, 5:53 am
I second the Aish one. It's not totally non gebrocs but there are tons of recipes without matzah meal.

MrsDuby

Post Tue, Mar 12 2013, 2:38 pm
is the Aish cookbook called Sane and Sound ?

Thank you for your replies !

Tila

Post Wed, Mar 13 2013, 5:45 am
Posted: Sun, Feb 05 2012, 7:33 pm Post subject: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!

I am just soooo excited!! TWO years I have been looking for this!!!
Here is the link:
http//www.scribd.com/doc/78182533/pass-over-cookbook

if, for some reason I did not get it right google Nshei pass-over cookbook, look for the listing with scribd!!!
just printed it!!!

The aish cookbook is not sane and sound.
Tamar Ansch has a good cookbook too, but sane and sound is my fave. Dining in pesach is good too!! I read the above cookbook last night, not my style, but you might like it. Besides its free.

myself

Post Wed, Mar 13 2013, 12:45 pm
I just got a new one. I think it's called 'Pesach Made Easy' by Leah Schapira and Victoria Dwek. There are only four recipes that are gebrocks. They've also put a list of substitutions in the back for people who don't use processed food or unpeeled veggies. Nice and clear with a photograph of each recipe!

MrsDuby

Post Wed, Mar 13 2013, 5:00 pm
thank you so much for the info !!!!!!

really appreciate it ....

have a wonderful YOm Tov -
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics