Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Favorite kitchen item
Previous  1  2

buba123

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 9:29 am
ok, I love paper towels. It's not a kitchen tool but I can't live without it!! I use it for everything, from cleaning to wiping to...... My husband always jokes that he should buy stock in Bounty Exclamation
And dishwashers!!! Thank you Hashem for inventing them ( wish I could have two, but only had place for one in my kitchen!) I love cleaning and cooking(don't worry it took me a while to like that!) but I abhor washing dishes!!

queen

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 10:05 am
my dishwasher by far!!!!!

buba123

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 11:13 am
What can I say ? We're a spoiled generation!!! LOL

Aish

Post Sun, Jun 19 2005, 10:32 pm
[quote="Sunshine"][quote="mommyoftwo"]I love love love my bread machine! I make fresh bread in it in just an hour. Plus if I dont feel like my a ton of challah one week, it makes challah dough....It really is great and makes the house smell yummy![/quote]

What company breadmaker do you have? How long have you had it? Does it look like it is holding up well? How often do you use it in one week? Sorry for asking so many questions but I am thinking about getting one and want to know if it is a good investment.[/quote]

I love my bread machine as well. its wonderful. I have a panosonic and I have had it a # of years. very happy with it. it has a dispenser for the yeast on top and "puts" the yeast in at the right time of the cycle. the cheaper machines have you all but make the bread yourself, intructing you to "make a pool of warm water and put the yeast in the middle" in the machine. I don't have time to patshke. it takes less than 2 minutes to put all the ingredients in and turn it on. my basic bread recipe for weekday bread is whole wheat flour, nine grain cereal, flax seeds, wheat germ, and more water than it says. I mix it up alot by adding a handful of frozen cranberries or grated carrots or some banana, or I make spice bread. what ever mood I'm in.

lucky

Post Sun, Jun 19 2005, 11:46 pm
Wish I had a dishwasher. No place in my kitchen for one.My fav item is a one cup water cooker. It is fast! I pour in the water push the heat button . I have just enough time to put sugar and coffee into the mug and the water is ready. No teakettle works that fast. I also allow my kids to use it to make hot cocoa. It is all plastic and doesn't become hot on the outside. (and no, I wasn't hired as pr for the company.

juggler

Post Mon, Jun 20 2005, 4:35 am
my favorite is my bread machine as well. And I don't even use all of the features and types of bread that I can make. I hava a panasonic and I just dump in all of the ingredients and press start. Makes DELICIOUS bread and challa dough.

miriam

Post Mon, Jun 20 2005, 7:51 am
lucky, very cute.

meesi

Post Mon, Jun 20 2005, 8:54 pm
easy- my dishwasher

Chana

He*Sings*To*Me

Post Thu, Dec 29 2005, 6:42 pm
Hands-Down---and, not in dirty dishwater---it HAS to be my dishwashers! I HATE washing dishes & I hate drying them! Our 4.5 year old now loves helping by unloading the clean dishes with me or my hubby, and we play a game guessing which cabinets and drawers each of the items go into...gotta start 'em young! Very Happy

Tila

Post Mon, Jan 09 2006, 3:31 pm
it is a pizza cutter!! I use it to cut up sandwiches, waffles, rugalach dough, etc.
Another is my kitchen aid mixer!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen