Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Nextdirect.com women's

IMHopinion

Post Sun, Jul 28 2013, 10:36 pm
Does anyone ever shop their site, specifically women's wear?
How do the women sizes run? How does their stuff wear?
TIA!

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Jul 28 2013, 10:54 pm
I've never shopped women's wear, but in general their quality is very good and their sizes are basically true to size.

srbmom

Post Sun, Jul 28 2013, 11:50 pm
Same here. I've only bought kids clothes and their sizing has been very accurate.
I am extremely impressed with the quality - my son's $13 Shabbos pants wash beautifully and last a whole year still looking great.
I'm pretty sure you can mail back any returns for like $7. So buy different sizes and try things on.

chanchy123

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 5:14 am
I also only shopped kids clothes, impressed with the quality for the most part. Sizes are very accurate.
I got sandals for myself - less impressed with the quality, but the size is fine.

smilethere

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 6:16 am
I have bought some bits for myself. Really reasonable prices and decent quality. Their items wash and wear well, and so do the childrens. I'm not sure about the prices in US but in the UK they are considered fair for the quality and wearability.

aussie2

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 12:31 pm
another vote for nextdirect.com I bought 3 shabbos tops for 30 dollars each. (Usually it would prob cost me about 70-90 for that kind of top) and I've been switching off bet these 3 tops on shabbos for about 6 months so far and they look great still..

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 2:54 pm
Yes.
The quality is pretty good. I am still wearing a top I bought from them about 4 years ago.
The sizing is also true to size I am an xs/s so I usually order an xs from them but depends on the style of the top or skirt.

The USA website, btw, is what they have on the UK one and in the UK stores. Sometimes the UK works out a $1 or 2 cheaper.

Smileys:)

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 3:00 pm
Another Nextdirect fan here! A white coat for 18 month old which was washed constantly still looks PERFECT. The pants are also phenomenal! I have placed an order yesterday for more pants for the coming season & shirts-You can't get such great quality & fit in such a reasonable price.

Miri1

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 6:07 pm
I really tried.
But I found their website to be frustrating.
It wasn't until checkout that I was informed that the clothing that was in my cart was out of stock.
Everything I tried to purchase was out of stock, but it wasn't indicated as I put it in the cart.
Am I missing something here? I do a lot of shopping online, and I've never encountered this before.

Cookies n Cream

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 7:05 pm
Miri1 wrote:
I really tried.
But I found their website to be frustrating.
It wasn't until checkout that I was informed that the clothing that was in my cart was out of stock.
Everything I tried to purchase was out of stock, but it wasn't indicated as I put it in the cart.
Am I missing something here? I do a lot of shopping online, and I've never encountered this before.

I agree.
Their website is a huge pain in the neck.

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 9:35 pm
you have to know how to navigate their website. If you select to look at a certain clothing such as tops you will get a regular page with all the tops on.
Anything else you will get the magazine view and have to click on each thing to see it which is really annoying but its a great way to see what they have in general.

About the out of stock, the only time I had this issue was if by the time I came to checkout it was out of stock, otherwise they always stated on the page it was out of stock or they don't let you put it in your basket.

Miri1

Post Mon, Jul 29 2013, 11:01 pm
chocolate chips wrote:
you have to know how to navigate their website. If you select to look at a certain clothing such as tops you will get a regular page with all the tops on.
Anything else you will get the magazine view and have to click on each thing to see it which is really annoying but its a great way to see what they have in general.

About the out of stock, the only time I had this issue was if by the time I came to checkout it was out of stock, otherwise they always stated on the page it was out of stock or they don't let you put it in your basket.

Thank you, will try this. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics