Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Need a shaitel online, short to medium in below $500 range

amother

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 10:04 am
It's very difficult for me to get out these day. I have an elderly parent living with me who needs full time care. I can get someone for short periods of time to come and sit with my parent, but a shaitel appt. where I live (out of the NYC area) can easily take a couple of hours and is out of the question right now.
Are there any good online websites where I can get a short/medium shaitel as opposed to all the long ones I see displayed, which would be easy for me to style myself straight from the box and not need to be cut? I know I am asking for a lot, but I feel so "shlumpy" lately and don't even want to go to shul anymore because of how I look Sad
I am looking for a custom or at least a human hair in the $500 or less price range. TIA!

MamaBear

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 10:43 am
The Freeda discontinueds would be great for you. That price range and nice quality.

http://www.freeda.com/disconti.....st=72

amother

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 10:53 am
Thank you! I will check it out; do you know offhand if they allow returns? And have you ever ordered one from them and were you happy with it? So many questions, I know...but...I've waited too long and now am in desperate need asap!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics