Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Questions about WeightWatchers

shoegal

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:03 am
Hi

I was wondering if anyone here is on ww or has been. Have you been succesful and happy on it? I hear that there is 2 options. the core plan and the flexi plan

Can you tell me what the differnce is and which one your on and why?

Also anyone that is on it have PCOS do you find it helps eating the ww way?

Iv heared mixed messages .Also Where do you go for meeting if you go can you reccomed meetings in Queens and the city( Manhatten)

Also does anyone know what the turn around plan is

Thanks
Sorry for so many questions

dr pepper

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 10:51 am
There is a thread in this section with a bunch of people on WW. I personally am on the Core plan. I lost nearly 40 lbs with it so far.

I tried flex in the beginning but I can't live the rest of my life counting points. The plan does work for weight loss, but IMO, it's not something to keep for a lifetime, at least not for me. Core is about eating healthy, whole foods. As long as you stick with the core foods, you can eat as much as you need to be satisfied. My problem with the points is that I was always hungry even when my points were finished. Now I don't ever have to be hungry on the plan.

I'm obviously a big core proponent, but I'm sure you will find people who rave about both plans.

About meetings, I don't go. I tried but no one was on core and it was really unhelpful and a waste of money. I briefly signed up on WW online and got acquainted with all the materials, but then cancelled. It's easy to follow core on your own because you don't have to track your food. With points, the online tracking could be good, and I'm sure the meetings would be more helpful, too.

Turn around- I think that's just the name for their program. Every few years, WW comes wout with a new program, ie Winning Points a few years back, the Flex Points, and now I think it's just called Turn Around. It's not a separate plan or anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise