Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Make A Difference!

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 3:50 pm
http://www.makeadifferencemovie.com/

previa

Post Wed, Mar 21 2007, 1:19 pm
Thanks for that. Very touching and thought provoking.

supermom

Post Thu, Mar 22 2007, 10:24 am
WOW I am speechless.

brooklyn

Post Thu, Mar 22 2007, 11:11 am
I'm still crying.

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Mar 22 2007, 11:37 am
An amazing and touching video. I work with a kid that has learning problems and I can see the difference in him from the beginning of the year to know. He has become so much more confident and happy. Every child no matter who they are or what level they are at deserve individual attention. Teaches are in a very privaliged position that they are basically the third most important people in a child's life after their parents. They often are the first to tell if there is a problem. If they deal with it right they can change a child' slife for ever, BUT if they get it wrong well that could destroy a child for life. What teachers need to reliese is that yes they are there to teach the child but there is so much more to it, you need to know the child to know their family backgroud and if there are any problems. Basically I feel a teacher needs to be a teacher, friend and parent to the chilren in their class and if they do this then this is a sign of an excellent teacher who will gain the respect of their children that they teach.

iamawife

Post Thu, Mar 22 2007, 12:09 pm
wow this is an amazing clip I think every teacher should watch this before she gets her job

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 22 2007, 12:39 pm
I've heard that story before ... but never in the movie form ... wow - yes it made me cry too!

I had a teacher like that - and she made a hugh difference in my life and doesn't seem to understand how or why!!!

ny21

Post Thu, Dec 27 2007, 2:00 pm
made me want to cry,.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links