Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
An offer
1  2  Next

amother

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:39 pm
This is an offer.
If you are fingerprinted by board of ed in NY and may have $ on your name (on the books), you can email me at ikoloko@yahoo.com

amother

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 3:04 pm
Huh?

iamawife

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 3:18 pm
what for? What
and u post as amother so why should I trust u Rolling Eyes

newmom

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 4:18 pm
Next she'll be asking for your social security number!

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 8:23 pm
would you like our blood too!!!

ny21

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:49 pm
Crying

Last edited by ny21 on Wed, Mar 28 2007, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

taffy

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:02 am
del.

Last edited by taffy on Wed, Mar 28 2007, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

mumsy23

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:29 am
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!

I can't believe that you are not utterly embarrassed to suggest such a thing! After all the talk we have here about cheating the government, taxes, foodstamps etc.... You have the gall to make such an offer??!?!?!??!

If the therapist she hired is not able to work "on her name" (as if its normal to work on someone elses name) than she should not be working. If your friend is entitled to money from the board of ed tell her to get a therapist that is entitled to that job. Does your friend think she is above the rules? Doing what you are suggesting is dishonest and effects HONEST TAX PAYERS LIKE ME!

WOW.. I really really cannot believe that someone would publicly, without busha mention something like this...

Talk about "having an open lifestyle that is keneged torah" (sound familiar?)... wow...

taffy

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:33 am
del.

Last edited by taffy on Wed, Mar 28 2007, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

taffy

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:38 am
del.

Last edited by taffy on Wed, Mar 28 2007, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

taffy

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:59 am
del.

Last edited by taffy on Wed, Mar 28 2007, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

brooklyn

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 6:48 am
If the person can't work in her name then by hiring her you are breaking the law, if she is an illegal than she should not be working here. Immigration laws as well as tax laws are being violated.

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 6:57 am
Then she should just hire a different person... why would someone want to risk their name, reputation, licensing and incurring fines and/or possible jail time in a situation that could be solved by using a person who is a legal shadow?

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 7:18 am
brooklyn wrote:
If the person can't work in her name then by hiring her you are breaking the law, if she is an illegal than she should not be working here. Immigration laws as well as tax laws are being violated.

tell that to everyone re: their cleaning ladies. I'm sure they'll listen to you. LOL

brooklyn

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 8:03 am
Of course they won't listen, why should they they are getting cheap labor and when does a Jew pass up a bargain. Twisted Evil And let's face it many Jews do not feel that secular laws apply to them, however if they they claim to be religious and follow the laws of the Torah and the rabbonin then they would know the following, dinah d'malchusa dinah.

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 8:23 am
bashinda wrote:

tell that to everyone re: their cleaning ladies. I'm sure they'll listen to you. LOL

you've got a great point

ssbarnes

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 8:26 am
brooklyn wrote:
Of course they won't listen, why should they they are getting cheap labor and when does a Jew pass up a bargain. Twisted Evil And let's face it many Jews do not feel that secular laws apply to them, however if they they claim to be religious and follow the laws of the Torah and the rabbonin then they would know the following, dinah d'malchusa dinah.

Aside from the facts that you state above, I don't understand why someone who trust a person that they know broke the law to be in their home.

bashinda

Post Wed, Mar 28 2007, 8:30 am
is it even possible to find people who are on the books for cleaning ladies? If they're on the books usually they have a better job.

mumsy23

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 11:08 am
Being on the books and illegal are two seperate issues. My cleaning lady is "legal", she is allowed to work (I pay her in checks) but I don't know if she is paying taxes on her income. That is her problem, not mine.

justanothermother

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 11:38 am

Last edited by justanothermother on Sun, Mar 02 2008, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics