Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Please help with rug cleaning

aniri

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:53 pm
Hi all, I have a beautiful white wool rug in my bedroom. It's 100% wool so it's extremely heavy . You need like 4-5 strong males to carry it. Once a year a call cleaning companies to come and take it for cleaning. I have it for 4 years. So far none of the companies did a good job. I used a different company each year because non if them would do a good job. The charge an extreme amount of money and barely clean it. I know how to clean rugs and did it a few times. But this one due to its size and weight is impossible to clean it on your own. It really looks bad right now and needs cleaning desperately. Could anyone recommend anything ? I understand its not cheap rug and willing to pay for service but I just don't want to be taken advantage of like I was these last 4 years. Any leads are appreciated in advance. Also I notice they asked the cost of the rug. I think when they find out its expensive they give you a higher quote but what if something happens to it and I gave them price much lower that its really is ? Thank you everyone in advance
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry