Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Will Intuitive Eating help me lose weight?
Previous  1  2

Sanguine

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 9:57 am
PinkFridge wrote:

Sanguine wrote:
Quote:
Makes me think of my "Two Rule Diet" (I'm going to write a best-seller when I figure out how to make it more than 2 lines)

Rule #1 - Make one rule for you. Has to be your weakness - No flour was the one I thought of. Other ideas - No oil, No eating after 7 PM. Absolutely no cheating on your one rule ever!!

Rule #2 - Remember that your goal is to lose weight (don't fool yourself) - If your rule is no flour, you can eat French Fries but don't get carried away

I think this diet would work but I can't figure out how to make a book from it

You start off with lots of lomdus on standard theories, what is now conventional wisdom, etc. You then have lots of case histories, telling how it works for them, how maybe it extended into other arenas. Then noted doctors or nutritionists explaining why it should work. I can't figure out how to put in recipes.

Great - You got my book going. You write it and you can keep the first $1,000,000. After that, I want a %age. For recipes we'll make a few example chapters with recipes if that's what you choose as your 1 rule.. The No flour Chapter. The No Oil Chapter. The No Chocolate Chapter. The No Broccoli chapter... Very Happy

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 11:49 am
I'm not sure if my principles would allow me to work on the No Chocolate chapter.

Sanguine

Post Tue, Feb 11 2014, 12:10 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I'm not sure if my principles would allow me to work on the No Chocolate chapter.

As long as we don't have to book signings in bookstores or go on talk shows, we don't have to actually do it and lose weight. Very Happy

OK - To make it honest, I'll give up... Brussel Sprouts. I honestly like them but I'm not even sure that they sell them here. Maybe it should be something harder, but I don't have to lose so much. (I hope it's not the type of diet that you have to exercise too)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise