Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Healthy Eating Reset

Roses4me

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 5:42 am
Hi Everyone,

I recently did a reset with Dalia Brunchwig. I didn't really know what that involved going in but it sounded good.

As someone who already tries to eat healthy, I thought I'd try it in order to solve some health issues I've been facing for a while.

I have to say it was a really good experience. In the past I bought courses which were just info - and while the info was valuable, I've been struggling with how to implement it into my daily life. In her program (it was just 5 days) I really learned what it means to implement it with the food I eat. She has a few program options. She only does the reset a few times a year, but I'd recommend it for anyone wanting to have someone holding your hand while you do it.

fullyinbalance

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 10:47 am
Ohhh wow Thanks so much for this feedback!! I wonder who you are as there were so many of you inside the last reset group. (reach out to let me know)
So grateful to you all for trusting me with your health journey and for the results you got B'H!!

Itsallfromhim

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 10:58 am
Can you share a bit more about the program?

Roses4me

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 12:00 pm
Basically, we got info with ideas and recipes for meals during those days. Including a shopping list. She did an intro to explain the process and what's important, then over the 5 days we each ate accordingly. There was a group chat for everyone to ask questions and we could also ask her privately. If anything came up or I wasn't sure about something or didn't like something (type of food) she was very available for those questions.

I think the goal is to keep out some food categories and then see what body signals one has at the end. and for those who want to lost weight, to know how to eat, rather than focusing on not eating or dieting. But she can explain that part better than I.

fullyinbalance

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 3:11 am
Thanks imamothers Smile

It’s 5 days worth of Re-BALANCING your body with nourishing, real food meals because you want to be smarter with your choices, feel better in your body, with the most energetic version of yourself after the Jewish holidays or whenever one needs.

This program makes you feel great and energized in less than a week, guaranteed!

It has been now 7 years running these resets and B'H always a success!

If you have specific questions please DM me.

Also having a Free Class on Zoom next week if anyone wants to join on how to overcome the weight loss blind spots with my 4 step method! https://fullyinbalance.com/4stepsmasterclass/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise