Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Shaitel macher for Irene's wig

sunshine6

Post Mon, Feb 24 2014, 7:32 pm
Hi
Does anyone know a Shaitel Macher that sells Irens wigs in Brooklyn

Thnk you!!!

Smile1234

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 4:52 pm
Irene's Wigs is in brooklyn

Esther23

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 12:35 pm
Bumping this up. I would like to buy an irene through a sheitelmacher who will cut it. Anyone knows which sheitelmachers in Boro Park sell them?

Smile1234

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 12:36 pm
Why don't u buy it straight from Irene's?

BoomChickaPop

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 12:39 pm
Why not buy straight from Irene, from what I remember the cut was free and it was a really nice job!

asmileaday

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 1:38 pm
I would not buy direct for a couple of reasons.
The main reason is that the wig is not tested for frizz (European), u can wait months to get an appointment, the atmosphere puts you on the spot hard to choose a color like that...
I sell them, I always wash and air dry to test for frizz. I have returned very many because they were too frizzy.

Esther23

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 5:39 pm
I dont want to buy it directly from her cause I'm not sure I like how she cuts. I'd rather buy it and cut it by the same person. And another benefit is like the previous poster wrote, a sheitelmacher could wash it for me first to test the hair for frizz etc before I purchase it.

Smile1234

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 5:52 pm
I bought my irene's pony from irene directly, and they let me leave a deposit and take it to my shaitel macher to see what she thought of it. (OT- I actually took 2 sizes to see which she thought was better, because Irene said the smaller one was fine and I thought I needed the bigger one... and my shaitel macher agreed with me). My shaitel macher told me that she thought the hair was very good. She was able to tell without washing it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics