Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Choftez Chaim in Manalapan
Previous  1  2

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 6:13 am
Bump for the morning crowd. Does anyone have any more info?

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 9:22 am
I know a few boys who go to chofetz Chaim Manalapan and they are really happy! The Rebbeim are known for being intuitive and genuinely care about the boys. I have also heard that they have a solid English program as well ... I'm pretty sure they have boys coming in from Lakewood/ Toms River...

Last edited by amother on Mon, Dec 17 2018, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 9:23 am
If you have any specific questions I don't mind asking the people I know who send there...

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 9:45 am
I have more info Smile
The Yeshiva is located where Route 9 and Route 18 meet . They have daily transportation from Lakewood / Toms River. The phone number is 732- 952-8384.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 10:07 am
Does anyone know a Lakewood boy from a yeshivish home who did well there?

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 11:16 am
There are some boys who come from Yeshivish homes and the boys are matzliach. The Rebeim know how to really build a kesher with the talmidim and I have heard really nice feedback from people who send there...

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 5:13 pm
My husband knows many of the graduates who are now in kollel in Chofetz chaim in queens, dedicated lomdei torah and long time learners.
They are not lakewood yeshivish at all but are the typical super frum chofetz chaim guys...no smart phone, movies etc...

The boys are sweet, nice boys. They play sports a decent amount (a lot of them are very athletic). The Rabbeim are good and

There is a mixture of both kids from lakewood who need to get out of their yeshiva and kids from more oot type places - highland park etc... The flavor of the yeshiva is not at all for troubled kids. Its a positive, growing enviorment and the boys really liked it.

Chofetz chaim doesnt usually fit with the typical yeshivish/not yeshivish words because usually not yeshivish equals not a long term learner but the graduates may never be what you consider yeshivish. Does that make any sense?

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 5:31 pm
amother wrote:
If you have any specific questions I don't mind asking the people I know who send there...

I am wondering which lakewood elementary schools the 9th graders have attended? Would a mainstream boy,someone interested in a well rounded education but not in dorming, fit in? What kind of lakewood families send? We are not a chofetz chaim family...

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Dec 18 2018, 7:06 pm
Boys come from Orchos Chaim, YTT, The Cheder...Most of the boys don't come from Chofetz Chaim families so that shouldn't be an issue...From what you are describing it sounds like a good fit. Hatzlacha
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics