Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
BBM and What'sapp

yo'ma

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 7:42 am
I have both because my sister can't get whatsapp, but she can get bbm. I still have not completely figured bbm out. I like whatsapp better because it marks when I have a response on the icon. With bbm I have to open it to check. Which one do you have/like?

tigerwife

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 7:48 am
Isn't BBM only for Blackberry users?
I use whatsapp. One big difference between the two is that with Whatsapp, you can IM anyone on your contact list with the app (it picks up other users) while with BBM is more private with PIN numbers. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 8:43 am
Apparently bbm is not only for blackberry users because I have an iphone and my sister uses it through her ipod. Whats app only works with a phone number.

Ilana Tamar

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 8:52 am
BBM also allows u to know when ur msg has been read. A little R appears next to the check mark of your saved message.

I also use both. In the beginning, I preferred BBM. Now I find myself mostly using what's app.

Ariella28

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 9:00 am
On WhatsApp u also can know when its been read, if the person has been online since u sent a msg. I only use WhatsApp and I love it!!!

black and white

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 9:38 am
Two thumbs up for whats up
You could record voice messages , send pictures and videos.
Love it love it

yo'ma

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 11:24 am
Ilana Tamar wrote:
BBM also allows u to know when ur msg has been read. A little R appears next to the check mark of your saved message.

Yeah, but only if you click on the app. I can't see if I have any messages just on the app like what's app.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 11:25 am
black and white wrote:
Two thumbs up for whats up
You could record voice messages , send pictures and videos.
Love it love it

When my sil sends me a message, she records it because it's hard for her to write in english. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics