Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Rebbi calling ds 15 bad names in front of the class
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:48 pm
Op here.
We met with the teacher and principle. They said it was a joke. They are not going to do anything about it. They blame ds for being too. Sensitive. There is no way in the world it can be a joke. This is so sad that ds is going through this.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:50 pm
Banging head please tell us you're pulling him out...

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:02 pm
He doesn't care if I pull him out. I have to find a school for him.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:03 pm
amother wrote:
He doesn't care if I pull him out. I have to find a school for him.

Pp again.
I mean the principle doesn't care if I pull ds out

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:10 pm
This isn't about what the principal cares about... It's about protecting your son and showing him how important he is to you.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:16 pm
amother wrote:
Op here
His age is 15. The names were really bad and s-xual type of bad names.

shock shock shock
A rebbi calls a 15-yo boy zxual names in front of his peers, and the principal thinks it's acceptable?

Lady, RUN -- don't walk -- away from this school!!!

Happy18

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:20 pm
DrMom wrote:
shock shock shock
A rebbi calls a 15-yo boy zxual names in front of his peers, and the principal thinks it's acceptable?

Lady, RUN -- don't walk -- away from this school!!!

This! Find a new school ASAP

Petra

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:33 pm
Other parents with kids in that class should also be furious. If it happens to one kid it happens to others. And what kinda pathetic horrible example he is showing to young impressionable minds.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:42 pm
amother wrote:
Op here.
We met with the teacher and principle. They said it was a joke. They are not going to do anything about it. They blame ds for being too. Sensitive. There is no way in the world it can be a joke. This is so sad that ds is going through this.

why on earth do people think they can get away with abusive types of behaviors by saying it's a joke ... how on earth is that a joke ???

they obviously don't have any repercussions if principal sides with the teacher ...

November

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 1:56 am
Things to do now:
1. Find new school for DS
2. Clean refrigerator for Pesach

amother

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 8:32 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
This isn't about what the principal cares about... It's about protecting your son and showing him how important he is to you.

And telling us which school this is so we can stay away.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 10:31 am
amother wrote:
And telling us which school this is so we can stay away.

Is it allowed. I wish I could.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 10:35 am
It is pretty common to have this sadistic rebbies. Maybe the system is not working. These men shouldn't be in chinuch. They are bored and been stifled all their life in yeshiva. It is not for everyone. They are getting it out on the week students.

DrMom

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 10:43 am
amother wrote:
It is pretty common to have this sadistic rebbies. Maybe the system is not working. These men shouldn't be in chinuch. They are bored and been stifled all their life in yeshiva. It is not for everyone. They are getting it out on the week students.

If it is "pretty common" to have sadistic rebbis, then it's pretty safe to say the system isn't working!

Smiling Wife

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 10:44 am
This is the event that will prove to your son whether you are on his side or on the system's side, find out if the story if true, if I is then be on your son s side

amother

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 10:45 am
amother wrote:

Why wouldn't it be allowed?

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 10:45 am
amother wrote:

Pretty common... What? Where? Not in my world.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 11:01 am
amother wrote:

yes, it is allowed. there is a purpose to telling other than malicious gossip. in fact, you should inform all the other parents of your son's classmates. pull your child out anyway, but let ALL the parents know why you are pulling out. they should know that their children are in a dangerous situation.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 11:35 am
mummiedearest wrote:
yes, it is allowed. there is a purpose to telling other than malicious gossip. in fact, you should inform all the other parents of your son's classmates. pull your child out anyway, but let ALL the parents know why you are pulling out. they should know that their children are in a dangerous situation.

Op here
He admitted to doing it. He can't deny it.
I'm going to ask a rabbi if it is allowed.

5mom

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 11:38 am
Maybe you could call the rebbe and principal the same names they call your son. "Hello, Rabbi @#$! What, you thought that was disrespectful nivul peh? I was just joking. Why are you so sensitive?"
Feel free to tell the rest of the parent body that the staff at the school considers this appropriate, so they can do the same.
Yeah, I know it's just a revenge fantasy, but sometimes I'm just so appalled that this kind of abuse is tolerated.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children