Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Nanny or child care needed in Lakewood, NJ

studying_torah

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:04 pm
I posted before about needing a nanny for my kids in Lakewood, since I'm on bed rest.
I had hired a European girl, and have worked hard to train her, but she keeps leaving the kids outside w/o supervision (in my non-enclosed yard). I've spoken to her many times, about this and other problematic issues, but to no avail. At this point- I really don't feel safe leaving the kids w/ her. However, I need a replacement asap bec. I'm on bed rest and also not allowed to lift my little ones.
The agencies here mostly have Jamaicans, and so far none have been willing to watch so many kids- they'd rather just care for a newborn or infant.
I really need s/o for the 2 toddlers and pre school kid, the older ones are more self sufficient.
If anyone has any leads, it would be a huge chessed!
Thanks so much!

greenfire

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:08 pm
sorry that it's not working out ... hoping you find someone soon - who needs an extra headache right now while you're on bed rest ~ Sick

studying_torah

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 5:02 pm
Thank you so much Greenie!
How are you doing these days?

greenfire

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 6:02 pm
day by day - yesterday I had ice cream with 2 of my girlys so all is okay Ice cream Ice cream Ice cream

sorry I'm not close enough to be of any help ~ I love playing with kiddies

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 6:13 pm
I saw a classified ad in the BP weekly: Nanny and childcare 732-300-0003. I haven't used them so can't recommend, but you might find it useful.

studying_torah

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 6:57 pm
Thank you for her number, but she can't commit to coming every day or long term which I need....
Greenie- ice cream with your girls- sounds great! Thanks for the offer- I really appreciate it!

studying_torah

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 1:36 pm
bump- anyone?

studying_torah

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 9:07 pm
So we let her go tonight- in a very nice way explained y it wasn't working out. Dh took her to the bus, and as she left she started cursing us and all Jews with really awful words . Shudder to think she was caring for my kids.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics