Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Johnsons and johnsons from head to toe

sys

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 8:57 pm
Is j and j head to toe safe? Their shampoo had some bad ingredients in it for a while that could cause cancer. Does anyone know if the head to toe has the same issue? Till what age do u use it? What do u use after?

bnm

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:04 pm
we used J&J on my first kid but second kid kept getting rashes, we tried all varieties and brands, only thing that works for him is Aveeno so we are still using their version of head to toe on the 5.5 year old too since they bathe together sometimes and if we use cheaper stuff on her he will break out...

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:09 pm
There are many other options if you're concerned. The ingredients in Johnson's are nothing special or gentle or natural, and yes, they did have some especially problematic ingredients that I believe may have been revised.

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:19 pm
To each her own. Different skins like different things.

I love their No Tears shampoo. It also takes off eye makeup.

But then I have used castor oil right from the bottle on my skin for forty-five years now, and swear by it. And that is an allergen in some.

To each her own.

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:23 pm
We're talking about carcinogens, not allergens...

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:41 pm
Yes.

In general I vaguely trust products more from large visible famous companies, with big reputations to protect, and, large testing budgets. I figure they have a lot to lose, and, a lot to work with. I also trust a product more if it has been around for decades, or at least the company has been making that kind of thing for decades.

I don't use little bitty brand cosmetics. I just don't trust. But many do. To each her own.

People shouldn't smoke. But I have known people who died in their eighties who smoked all their lives.

It's nice to be slim maybe but I knew two men who had big bellies and left us in their nineties, after half centuries of lectures about being fat.

I also know somebody who always lived and ate healthy who has just been cured of a cancer, at age sixty five, not so old these days, but there it is.

To each her own.

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 12:25 pm
I use all J&J products.
No way in the world am I dropping $10 on a tiny bottle of body wash for my kids. No way.

I am very happy with their products, I grew up J&J and so did my parents and nothing wrong with any of us bh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics