Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Am I the only one here that likes Jordana lipstick?

Mevater

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 8:37 pm
The 99 cent brand, that is.

gold21

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 3:26 pm
letsbehonest: lets be honest,
looks like noone else here does....
I dont really like super cheap brands (oh I shouldnt turn this into a run-on of that blusher/blush/rouge/powder or cream that is applied to cheeks for purposes of adding color and thereby beautifying yourself.. thread!)
I really find that they lack quality...I dont know...what do u like about this brand though?
just curious, I always like to learn new things about makeup. what can I say, I like the stuff (though only when it's applied in moderation)

chen

Post Thu, May 10 2007, 11:41 pm
I saw that brand in only one store in my hood, and they have very few items, but I would buy it if I saw something I liked. I buy Wet & wild and similar brands carried in chain drugstores. What do you like about Jordana, besides the price?

mama-star

Post Sat, Mar 08 2008, 8:39 pm
I like to buy these things once in while, they're fun and they do the job. I don't think anyone is looking at your lips and saying " I can tell that's a 99 cent lipstick!"

Maya

Post Sat, Mar 08 2008, 9:13 pm
I like their lipliner, but I have never tried their lipstick. Lipstick I usually stick with better brands, but liners are fine from the drugstore.

mom7270

Post Sat, Mar 08 2008, 9:35 pm
actually soome drugstore makeup is just as good if not better than the expensive types. for example loreals mascara is way better than anything else ive ever tried. lipstick is one thing though that I prefer an expensive brand but eyeliner, eyeshadow are ust as good from the drugstore

Ruchel

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 8:38 am
L'Oréal is definitely a brand!

Dayzmom

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 5:50 pm
Ruchel, here in the US L'Oreal is a drugstore brand and nothing more. I know in France it's portrayed fancier but here it's just sold in drugstores.

Granted it's better than Maybelline, Cover Girl & Max Factor but still drugstore.

I seem to have a thing for better quality makeup myself. I've tried all kinds and I keep going back to the higher end companies like Bobbi Brown, Stila, C Dior. Every time I decide to buy a "cheaper" brand I wish I could use it up already.

Maya

Post Sat, Mar 15 2008, 9:08 pm
I find that the drug store brands of eyeshadow don't last.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics