Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Did you do a good conduct report from the FBI?

yo'ma

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 7:24 pm
I need it for residency reasons. I did it all and I think filled it out correctly and mailed. Dummy me sent it regular mail and the number they gave to track it doesn't seem to tell us anything. Also the $18 wasn't charged on our credit card account. I'm not sure if I should do it again when I come to the states this week or wait. Did you do it and if you did, how long did it take them to charge you?

penguin

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 7:43 pm
Feeling bad at seeing a thread where so many people read & nobody answers, I will comment, although it may be less helpful than you were hoping!

We recently did Global Entry/Trusted Traveler Network. I am not sure if they check through FBI or what. I seem to recall it only took a couple of days.

I know it's almost impossible to reach a person in a govt agency, but it can't hurt to try?

PAMOM

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 9:09 pm
If you weren't charged for it, they probably didn't get it. Try to call and if you can't get it straight in 1 phone call, redo it. You can deal with the credit card company if you're charged twice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics