Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Ferguson murder began by victim walking in gutter? Wo!
  Previous  1  2  3   9  10  11  Next

kb

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 11:19 pm
Something to think about, from someone who has the "right" to say it:

(basically - there's a reason that the races are profiled!)

cbsp

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 11:23 pm
From Rich Lowry's column @ jewishworldreview.com:

The bitter irony of the Michael Brown case is that if he had actually put his hands up and said, "Don't shoot," he almost certainly would be alive today.
Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.c.....yE.99

causemommysaid

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 11:27 pm
kb wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxgJq4toYo

I saw that video. He has a point but it still is a vast injustice to the good people who get hurt.

I'm not sure what the solution is.

groisamomma

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 11:45 pm

Michael Brown is the second one to enter the store in the video (white shirt, red cap) and notice how the shopkeeper is intimidated at 1:20 after Brown shoves him.

the world's best mom

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 11:54 pm
groisamomma wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPbX76cOVQ

Michael Brown is the second one to enter the store in the video (white shirt, red cap) and notice how the shopkeeper is intimidated at 1:20 after Brown shoves him.
so he did the robbery, and he shows how gentle and obedient he isn't. I see no reason to assume the policeman didn't feel threatened by him.

I also don't see that racial profiling hurts anyone. Inconveniences them- yes- but it can save lives. Even blacks will admit that there is a greater percentage of blacks who are criminals than the percentage of whites are who are criminals.

I know there are great black people as well. I do feel badly for the innocent ones who have to be burdened with the many crimes of the other black guys, but I don't see any other way to go about keeping our country safe.

doublemama

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:10 am
So they think he robbed the store....OK.....so this officer sees him walking down the street holding items he may or may not have stolen. OK. He punches officer in the face and is shot. Why couldn't it have stopped there? He was shot, he wouldve hadto have gone to the hospital at some point and gotten treatment, they could have gotten him then. Did he end up having a gun or not? There are so many holes, things don't add up. I am not so sure the officer was all nicey-nice and this terror of a kid hauled off and started punching him. Too many holes.

Now there are riots. This whole thing leaves me with a terrible feeling...only three people know what really happened the two boys and this officer. It scares me.

moonstone

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:16 am
I think Wilson probably had good reason to do what he did. What I find really disgusting is that the black community is using all of this as an excuse to loot and destroy businesses in their own community. Reminds me of the Rodney King incident. You're angry, I get that, but in what universe is looting the correct response? Id be ashamed to be a black person from Ferguson right now.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:20 am
why did I click on this thread.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:21 am
kb wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxgJq4toYo

Let's see how well this works for me. Ready?

Quote:
Jews oh Jews oh my brothers and my sisters!

Oh, you want to whine about anti-semitism every time a Jew gets tossed in jail for 27 years, hey, why don't you stop complaining about anti-semitism and take some responsibility and teach ethics to your young people. Yes, maybe the courts will go harsher on you than on gentiles, but did you launder money? Did you do the crime, Sholom? Yes? Well, don't be a criminal and you won't have this problem. Stop being ignorant.

Why do you think people see Jews as greedy and unethical? Well, that's because this is the side we are showing them. Why is half of Brooklyn on food stamps and getting paid under the table? Let's talk about that taking some responsibility for ourselves! Stop the ignorance. Get an education! Go to college! Get a real job so you don't have to suck the government's teat! Change your perception of yourselves! Change what you show to the world!

You want to be mad when you are almost denied bail because you have an Israeli passport? Don't be mad at the anti-semitic judge or attorney! Be mad at your Jewish brother who skipped off to Israel when legal problems loomed. Be angry at him!

See, I think this is not going to go over well here.... hmmm..

Last edited by marina on Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:23 am
moonstone wrote:
I think Wilson probably had good reason to do what he did. What I find really disgusting is that the black community is using all of this as an excuse to loot and destroy businesses in their own community. Reminds me of the Rodney King incident. You're angry, I get that, but in what universe is looting the correct response? Id be ashamed to be a black person from Ferguson right now.

How often do you feel ashamed to be an Orthodox Jew? In what universe is this the correct response?

Last edited by marina on Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Mevater

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:29 am
marina wrote:
How often do you feel ashamed to be an Orthodox Jew? In what universe is this the correct response?

100000000000000+

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:34 am
deleted

Last edited by marina on Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

black sheep

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:38 am
mazal555 wrote:
Death penalty offenses?

Attacking a police officer can lead to being killed. That is just common sense.

sequoia

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:51 am
Anyone else have Cell Block Tango stuck in their head?

causemommysaid

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:56 am
marina wrote:

why does the fact that orthodox Jews are doing something wrong in Israel justify the looting and riots in Ferguson?

why are you making a connection that is not there?

Jews shouldn't riot in Israel. Blacks shouldn't riot in Ferguson.

If I were an orthodox Jew living in Israel I would be ashamed of my communities behavior as should a black person living in Ferguson.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 1:01 am
causemommysaid wrote:
why does the fact that orthodox Jews are doing something wrong in Israel justify the looting and riots in Ferguson?

why are you making a connection that is not there?

Jews shouldn't riot in Israel. Blacks shouldn't riot in Ferguson.

If I were an orthodox Jew living in Israel I would be ashamed of my communities behavior as should a black person living in Ferguson.

You can be ashamed of them living here in the US. Every single time, these people riot in Yerushalayim and burn trashcans and stop traffic, you should be humiliated and ashamed wherever you live, whether in America or Japan. After all - these are YOUR people, aren't they? Be ashamed.

Or.... you could say, that no, just because I'm an orthodox Jew doesn't mean I support crazy riots and maybe, just maybe, the fact that a person happens to have dark skin and happens to live in Missouri doesn't mean he or she supports crazy rioting and looting.

mazal555

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 1:02 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
Erm, maybe I missed something. Who was charged with the death penalty?

Nobody was charged; it was just executed.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 1:03 am
black sheep wrote:
Attacking a police officer can lead to being killed. That is just common sense.

Not everything which can lead to being killed should lead to being killed. Driving in a car, for example, can lead to being killed. But we have whole industries and legislative acts designed to prevent that.

mazal555

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 1:06 am
marina wrote:
See, I think this is not going to go over well here.... hmmm..

OMG I love your post.

It is important for people to learn history

naomi6

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 1:11 am
Can't understand how they get away with all the riots - so much destruction looting burning cars how come the police and National guard can't stop them arrest them etc
Page 2 of 11   Previous  1  2  3   9  10  11  Next Recent Topics