Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
When was the last time you....

Bitachon101

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 1:10 am
When was the last time you let yourself have fun like a wild free teenager?
I just went to a wedding and danced up a storm! Had so much fun with kallah friends and family and I didn't let the fact that I'm like ten years older than them get in the way. It was just party time and awesome! Haven't felt so good and young in a long time!
Wondering when the last time you let loose was.... And what the situation was.....
Hooray Music Queen Cheers Mr. Green Nervous Silly Party Party Party Party Party Yes Yes Thumbs Up

youngishbear

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 1:36 am
Oy
Too long
embarrassed

rdmom

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 3:35 am
Hey Bitachon.
Were we at the same wedding? I was also at a wedding tonight. Had the grandest time. Haven't let loose like this in a very very long time. And I had so much fun. So if you were dancing with me, yes it was fun.
The band ROCKED and the chevra were amazing. I think everybody had a grand time.

rdmom

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 3:36 am
Hey Bitachon.
Were we at the same wedding? I was also at a wedding tonight. Had the grandest time. Haven't let loose like this in a very very long time. And I had so much fun. So if you were dancing with me, yes it was fun.
The band ROCKED and the chevra were amazing. I think everybody had a grand time.

rdmom

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 3:37 am
Sorry for the double post. Just got home and I am still giddy.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 6:57 am
Never!! Not my personality. I'm more of a laid back homebody, but I was more leibidik at my wedding.

acemom

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 8:05 am
NEVER embarrassed

I come across as very laid back and reserved. Deep inside I am that little girl that can't get out for some reason..... But I am always happy for those that can express themselves and let go!

Glad you had a good time! (I'd be one of those people standing at the sidelines and smiling or clapping.)

champion

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 8:17 am
ALL the time.
the best part is that people don't expect it from me because I come across as this aidel maidel. and then I get up there and dance, and just do my thing
such fun Smile

Lady Godiva

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 8:55 am
Every time I'm at a party! Give me some good music and I'll dance on the tables for you if you want. (Okay, not really, but you know what I mean.) A little bit of alcohol helps loosen me up even more. I don't get drunk, I just have more fun. Tongue Out

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 9:32 am
Glad you brought out the kid in you and had fun!!!! If I am with the right people in the right crowd then I let lose.

Bitachon101

Post Wed, Dec 10 2014, 1:49 am
rdmom wrote:
Hey Bitachon.

What city was ur wedding? Could be! Wink

As for the title of the thread... Doesn't have to be a wedding. Just a way to open up to the last time u let loose and stepped out of ur little box to enjoy life a bit. And realized how much you enjoyed it like a carefree youngster and dunno when the next time will be.

I miss dancing it out at weddings.
Most weddings I make it to these days I'm more of a formal attendee and don't really get to pump it up or it would be weird.

But here I got to do my thing and it was awesome!

rdmom

Post Wed, Dec 10 2014, 9:35 am
My wedding was in Brooklyn, NY. where was yours?

pumpernickle

Post Wed, Dec 10 2014, 5:58 pm
Weddings, any place where there is music and or dancing. A night in Dave and Busters . Anything fun !

Bitachon101

Post Thu, Dec 11 2014, 1:42 am
rdmom wrote:

No

Last edited by Bitachon101 on Thu, Dec 11 2014, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Bitachon101

Post Thu, Dec 11 2014, 1:45 am
rdmom wrote:

Nope mine was in NJ.

Glad u had a fun time too!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics