Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Hotel lobby jerusalem
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 8:21 am
Love Mamila.. Very romantic and gorgeous. They also have a stunning rooftop bar - take elevator to top- with an amazing view of the old city. Also there is mamila cafe on the roof of the open mall... It's off the lobby level and you have a nice view of the mall.

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 5:51 pm
amother wrote:
I've always found the idea of frum people going to a hotel lobby for a date a real head-scratcher. Nonjewish people who cared about such things wouldn't be caught dead walking into a hotel lobby together because people would assume they were going to get a room. I wonder what hotel people think of frumsters who use their lobbies as a hangout for dates? I know what resturant/nightclub personnel think of frum couples who come in, take a table and either buy nothing at all or buy cokes, and it's not pretty. There was a very negative article in the paper some time ago about this sort of thing.

interesting points especially because nobody would notice if they were to sneak off - it's a hotel - duh Scratching Head
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions