Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Prima Palace

amother

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 9:12 pm
I am going to be staying at the Prima Palace in a few weeks. Any tips as which room to ask for?

What did you do for Wifi.

Do they allow an extra bed?

amother

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 11:55 pm
Make sure you get a decent sized rooms. There are a few sizes. I think maybe 2 sizes plus the suite rooms. The small rooms are like closets. you can't move. Please ask for the bigger size. I don't think you have to pay more for them. But you can ask them forsure.

You do know it is not exactly a 5 star hotel right? but I will say I've stayed there a few times and love it! it's a very chilled atmosphere. I love shabbos there how you can sit in the lobby and feel so comfortable. Not like in the plaza or any of the other fancy hotels where you have to dress to impress and everyone is watching the other person.

I'm pretty sure I recall adding a bed one time into a room. But if you want to do that then you should tell them when you book so they can make sure it fits in the room. I don't know if we had to pay more for the extra bed/person. Ask

didn't use wifi.

Enjoy your stay. it's not fancy but it's nice and clean and is very comfortable.

kosher

Post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 6:48 am
just ask to use their wifi, theyll give you the code.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 9:12 am
Thanks, anyone else
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions