Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Music- how often

Seraph

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 8:40 am
Are you a music person? Do you enjoy listening to music? How often do you listen to music? Do you ever need a break from music?

I realized that in a sense, I'm addicted to music. Any second my computer is on, I put on music. I have a really hard time doing any housework without music playing in the background. And forget about excercize if I don't have music to keep me going.

I loooooooove music!

rainbow baby

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 8:43 am
I also really love music if I cannot be listening to music I feel really depressed, the Omer and the Three Weeks are hell for me. I have music on when I am cooking and I find that the house is a more relaxed house when there is music on. If I cannot sleep I put music on, so yes I'am also a music addict but proud of it!!!!! Wink

lst

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 10:01 am
we also have music on, throughout the day, for most of the day.
I love it!

tweety99

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 1:32 pm
same here! but my dh is an oval at the moment so wen hes in the house I cant have music on. hes also addicted to music so he finds it quite hard!

Ruchel

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 2:07 pm
Me too, I'm always listening to music. French, Yiddish, American, Hebrew... whatever, I always need something.

loveit

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 2:12 pm
I actually listen to way more talk radio than music, especially in the kitchen. My husband REALLY enjoys music so if he isn't listening to talk radio, he ALWAYS has music on, even if it's just for the 2 minutes that it takes him to get dressed before leaving in the morning. Our house is never silent, either music or talk radio, all the time!

chocolate moose

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 5:01 pm
I like it quiet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics