Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Eye Buy Direct (online), reviews anyone?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 11:12 am
Has anyone purchased prescription glasses from eyebuydirect.com? Prices are fabulous, some of the frames look nice online, just wondering if in real life they are cheaper than they look online.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 11:32 am
I never used eyebuydirect but we do great on Zennioptical. I recently purchased a few pairs of glasses for my kids, they had a lot of really nice, cheap options. The only pair that was a problem , was my dd's, I had told her they were probably too big, but it was the only pair she liked. They were about $20.00 so it was no great loss.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 11:38 am
Thanks! I'll check that one out.

momto2

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 11:54 am
I bought glasses from eyebuydirect.com for my son a few month ago. They look good and were very cheap, I don't remember exactly how much they cost.

mille

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 11:56 am
I also have used zenni optical. You will probably need to get the glasses adjusted after you receive them. Supposedly you can do it with a hair dryer, but it didn't work well for me. I had to take them to a lenscrafters to get adjusted so they weren't too tight. Otherwise, great experience! With frames and lenses, I got prescription sunglasses for under $30!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics