Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Stories of donor conceived

amother

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 6:10 pm
Warning: Use of foul language

http://anonymousus.org/stories.....#1531

Quote:
And my REAL dad was an anonymous sperm donor. A stranger who was not interested in me, and I would never get to meet him. It was too much for a teenage girl to handle. I felt angry, betrayed, ashamed and confused. My world, my reality was shattered. My mom did not have the skills to cope with the shame and guilt herself, so I was left to deal with my emotions and problems alone. There was no help offered to me, no guidance or anything. I'm glad donor conceived people have places to go nowadays, for support and help with their search. It took me years to find people like me, who actually understood me and my struggles. Who assured me what I was feeling was not so strange and nothing to be ashamed about. It's caused me much pain and frustration, I feel a void a my life and I have identity problems. I'm 32 now and have not found my donor or half sibs yet. But there's still not a day that goes by I don't think about it. I feel sorry for people who can't conceive for some reason, but I feel much more sorry for people who will never know their father, grandparents, siblings.. half of their roots! Donor sperm is not the way to go!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics