Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Tired moments that make you laugh

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 12:52 am
What's the silliest thing you've ever said when you were tired or.... sleeping?

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 3:52 am
Dd's class is practicing for a Purim play they are putting on. All day, dd is singing the songs from it. While I was serving supper, I absentmindedly started singing, "Haman Tzorea Kochavim, Na na na na na, shame on him." My kids started laughing, but I had no idea why. Then they started singing it the right way together: "Haman Tzorea Yehudim..." Oops.

pickle321

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 4:27 am
I asked my husband for a billow and planket a few days ago

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 5:49 am
when I was a kid I walked into my parents room late one night and asked if shoes were parve. that's how they knew I was sleepwalking!Very Happy

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 7:33 am
Not to proud of this, and I'm definitely working on it, but when I'm tired I'm more likely to say something mean than funny...... :/

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 9:02 am
One night while my sister and bil were sleeping in my tiny house, I heard sounds of my sis talking and my bil replying. Only the convo made no sense! Turns out they were both talking in their sleep! Replying to each other. It was hilarious!

youngishbear

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 10:23 am
JustMeMyself wrote:
when I was a kid I walked into my parents room late one night and asked if shoes were parve. that's how they knew I was sleepwalking!Very Happy

Were you EATING them???

Rolling Laughter

youngishbear

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 10:25 am
JustMeMyself wrote:
One night while my sister and bil were sleeping in my tiny house, I heard sounds of my sis talking and my bil replying. Only the convo made no sense! Turns out they were both talking in their sleep! Replying to each other. It was hilarious!

Talk about healthy communication!!

They know how to do it in their sleep.

LOL

anonymrs

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 7:21 pm
Today I took a ziploc bag out of the box. A few minutes later, I opened the cabinet to take out another one only the box wasn't there. I spent five minutes searching for it and insisting that I KNOW we have ziploc bags, look, I just took this one out of the box, where could it be? Well, a little while later, I put something in the garbage and there was the Ziploc bag box.

It's not over.

I made a big announcement that I found it, saying, "oh my goodness! By mistake I threw out the box instead of the other thing I was holding." I was so embarrassed. Then I picked up the box and lo and behold it was empty. I had taken the last one from the box, threw out the box, and had NO RECOLLECTION at all!!

<blush>

youngishbear

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 7:38 pm
Lol about the ziploc bags...
LOL

Love your screenname, btw. Thumbs Up

clowny

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 7:50 pm
I once kissed my daughter good night and instead of saying good night, I started reciting a brachah, and ready to give her a kiss when I'm done. But before I had a chance to finish I realized what I'm doing... My daughter (8) couldn't stop laughing.

boysrus

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 8:24 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
Dd's class is practicing for a Purim play they are putting on. All day, dd is singing the songs from it. While I was serving supper, I absentmindedly started singing, "Haman Tzorea Kochavim, Na na na na na, shame on him." My kids started laughing, but I had no idea why. Then they started singing it the right way together: "Haman Tzorea Yehudim..." Oops.

ROFL! not sure why I am findng this THAT funny, but I am literally rolling~

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 12:04 am
Rolling Laughter

sitting

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 1:41 am
Most evenings when im tired I mix up my words. My kids have learnt to let a lot of it go or I get snippy when they continuously make fun and correct me lol. Last nite I told my daughter to pls take the shoes out the oven and put her cookies on the bottom step. I say things like this all the time....its bc I try to remember too many things at once!

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 6:45 am
sitting wrote:
Most evenings when im tired I mix up my words. My kids have learnt to let a lot of it go or I get snippy when they continuously make fun and correct me lol. Last nite I told my daughter to pls take the shoes out the oven and put her cookies on the bottom step. I say things like this all the time....its bc I try to remember too many things at once!
imagine if she would of listened to you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics