Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
NBA

greenfire

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 8:44 am
so cleveland cavs won the pistons and made it to the NBA playoffs ... yahoo!! who's coming in for the games Wink

dr pepper

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 10:36 am
my dh taught my 2 yo to say "go cavs!"

greenfire

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 10:45 am
kool ... so does that mean your coming Wink ... dd and I love the game ... dd brings her basketball to school

greenfire

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 9:30 am
so after all that we lost the first game Sad ... maybe they're waiting till they get to cleveland ...

and dr. pepper ... do you have a connection to cleveland ... or just like the caveliers ...

DefyGravity

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 9:41 am
It's ok, nobody really likes professional basketball anyways. College is where it's at.

greenfire

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 9:43 am
according to dd ... basketball is where she's at ...

greenfire

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 10:01 pm
so they lost the first 2 games ... 3rd game tonight here in cleveland ...

and the spurs have eva longoria looking out for her fiance Parker ... too bad I couldn't go ... just watchin' on tv ...

dr pepper

Post Wed, Jun 13 2007, 10:53 pm
eek it's looking grim. and no connection to cleveland other than that my cousin did his undergrad there. dh just likes them, he's still rooting...

bashinda

Post Wed, Jun 13 2007, 11:06 pm
errr... what language is this you're speaking? (joking, used to go to stanford games long long ago)

although here I'm not joking. I assume cav is the team name. What's a cav? cavalier?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics