Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do you recommend.....

Chickpea

Post Thu, Mar 19 2015, 11:23 am
.....that I have a sheitel macher that works at the Freeda wig flagship store/warehouse to cut a new wig bought from them or have an independent sheitel macher cut it? Does anyone have experience with the main Freeda store? Do they provide excellent cuts? Do they stand by their product if something goes wrong with it? I really need advice because of a bad experience with a sheitel macher(poor haircut, telling me to sew a weft that came loose from the cap/ "Oh it's simple! Just use a needle and a thread."

Chickpea

Post Thu, Mar 19 2015, 4:27 pm
Anyone?

shnaz224

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 12:46 pm
About 2.5 years ago I bought a sheitel at the freeda main store in CH - without a sheitel Macher. There was someone there who was cutting at the time - I don't recall her name and it was an okay cut but nothing amazing. It turned out the wig was a lemon and because I bought it directly from Freeda I went right back and they stood by their product and replaced the wig for me ( turned out when I got replacement I was very desperate and didn't really end up with what I wanted anyways:( but in their favor they replaced a piece that was no good!)
Not sure if this helps ...but that was my experience.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels