Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Beauty and the Best, yes, the BEST
1  2  3  Next

Beauty and the Beast

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 1:31 pm
Hiya guys!!

I wanted to do a play on words of my screen name, and just thought I would create a thread where we can all share our beauty secrets, tips, and talk about fun things here.

so, whos ready for BEAUTY????

anon

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 1:43 pm
I shower, brush my sheitel, and wear bronzer and lipgloss. That's about as secretive as my beauty secrets get Very Happy

Beauty and the Beast

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 1:57 pm
anon, that is a beauty secret!! ure simplicity should show ppl that they dont need much to look and feel good.

When I am in a pinch, and dont have blush, I use lipgloss, and blend it into my cheeks. adds a nice glow .

for a 3 day yom tov, I do my makeup with double layers on some stuff, and shhhh, dont tell anyone, lol,
I spray hair spray on my face!!! LOL

amother

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 2:24 pm
So CM inspired you?

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jun 08 2007, 2:26 pm
pardon ?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 2:17 am
by the way, I wanted to clarify the heading of this thread.

It was meant to be said like Beauty and the Best, not the BEast.
it came out wrong ,and looks like I am talking about myself that I am the best.... I just meant to say, that, no, there is no typo, I want this thread to be about best beauty tips...

hope u all get what I am saying.....

If anyone knows how to edit the heading, I would like it to say
Beauty and the Best.

Thanks!

sooo, nuu, noone has anything to share?

Tefila

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 2:26 am
Quote:
I spray hair spray on my face!!!

Good idea Very Happy though that means noone can kiss me I have to warn them.

I use permant marker Exclamation stays on better then any eyeliner........... Though please be careful and only use the fine line Exclamation since one time I used the big fat one and I looked like I had a black eye for days Twisted Evil

I use a self tanner spray Tongue Out stays on for several days so I look made - up partially even at bed time.
Disclaimer: don't use it during the seven nikiim since I takes a 3 -4 days to come off Exclamation

My hair has started showing signs of age, the bottle helps. But if one is still in their ripe age one cannot use a non permanant . A since it could be a shailoh with chatzizah !

amother

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 2:29 am
My best beauty secret is to put a bag over my head...

Blossom

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 3:33 am
A BIG smile!!! Very Happy

And........

Always wear earrings, especially with colors that add to my face like turquoise blue. (I have a few pairs...not real ones...to alternate).
Definately some lip gloss to add that shine.
I think shoes finish the look of a person, so I like to wear shoes that match the outfit and look good on my feet.
White teeth Mr. Green (Reminds me that I gotta start using crest whitestrips again. Smile )

justanothermother

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 8:00 am
amother wrote:
My best beauty secret is to put a bag over my head...

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 8:47 am
Great thread idea B&TB,

I rely on mascara and lipstick. Only takes one minute to apply and makes my face look much more put together. If there's time I add eyeshadow - shimmery. Also, I find getting my eyebrows done every 2-3 weeks (only $8 around here) really helps. Its like a face lift in the eyes area. I try to keep up with it with tweezers the rest of the time.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 9:15 am
I have eye lashes dyed once in 3 mos; it's like permanent mascara.

lamplighter

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 12:35 pm
going to the mikvah! even my frineds (thye don't know) comment, I have this glow for about a week.

otherwise: blush, lipstick, heels, and a smile.

bareminerals is my beauty secret.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 12:39 pm
I have a round face, so I contour my face to make it look much slimmer than usual... ppl always tell me oooh, u lost weight.... dunno if its sucha good idea to do that... once I hear that ppl think I lost weight, its enough to stop my diet.... Rolling Eyes

Tefila

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 1:13 pm
Quote:
I have a round face,

Yup, not naturually though Sad

Quote:
so I contour my face to make it look much slimmer than usual... ppl always tell me oooh, u lost weight

I have sheitals that do that. Tongue Out

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 1:19 pm
I go naked ... this way people are always seeing the same me ... nothing new is nothing shocking ...

p.s. naked = no makeup

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 1:41 pm
greenfire wrote:
I go naked ... this way people are always seeing the same me ... nothing new is nothing shocking ...

p.s. naked = no makeup

whew!! thanks for clarifying that!! for a moment there, I thought u were that naked cowboys girlfriend!! ( there is one who walks around times square in NYC)

Tefila

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 1:42 pm
Green if you are looking for a mate a little make-up can ehance what you already have, u know Wink

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 1:47 pm
Tefila wrote:
Green if you are looking for a mate a little make-up can ehance what you already have, u know Wink

maybe I just have natural beauty ... besides ... wouldn't that be deceiving ... imagine putting on makeup and looking pretty ... and then waking up next to a green monster Twisted Evil

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 10:15 pm
hiya!
I havent been on for a few days, I thought I would see more posts!! Crying

oh well.

my computer is in the shop for 4 days now, I am seriously going thru withdrawel.

I had to convince my neighbor to let me babysit. ( wanted to use her computer, heh heh.)
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics