Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Greys Anatomy Fans? SPOLIER ALERT
1  2  3  Next

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 11:11 am
Calling Greys Anatomy fans,

What did you guys think of last weeks episode?

I know it's only TV and not real but I was crushed. I've been watching the show for 8 years and have seen every episode.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 11:13 am
Can someone help me change the subject, I misspelled spoiler?

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 11:36 am
I've been waiting for my sister to ask me about it.

When the episode started it reminded me of the episode of ER when george clooney helps the 2 boys during a rain storm.

I found the way the car was hit to be stupid, I know people do stupid things in the car when it comes to their phones, but really, stopping in teh middle of the road to get your phone?!?!?!?!

I am happy they killed him off just cause it took guts and shift things around a bit. It didnt surprise me and it makes sense with the storyline as is.

I'm sad for meredith because they finally figured it all out and her happy life ended. It seems like in tonight's episode she is running like her mother did.

I thought they were going to use it as a way to bring cristina back as a guest star for an episode.

mommyto3RN

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 1:08 pm
Them killing him off ruined the whole 11 years I've been watching the show.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 1:10 pm
I need therapy to process this loss.

Why do good people die?

Lol.

marina

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 1:32 pm
I kept waiting for the surprise happy ending and miraculous cure.

forever21

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 2:30 pm
So was I. I was very disappointed that he died in the end. I'm gonna miss seeing him on the show and I don't think this will increase the ratings.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 2:39 pm
amother wrote:
I need therapy to process this loss.

Why do good people die?

Lol.

Lol me too!

He was so important to the show, how will everyone move on?

Was Meredith pregnant? She vomited outside the hospital before Derek dies.

-OP

sequoia

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 2:41 pm
Well, if an actor wants to leave, what can you do?

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 2:41 pm
amother wrote:
I've been waiting for my sister to ask me about it.

When the episode started it reminded me of the episode of ER when george clooney helps the 2 boys during a rain storm.

I found the way the car was hit to be stupid, I know people do stupid things in the car when it comes to their phones, but really, stopping in teh middle of the road to get your phone?!?!?!?!

I am happy they killed him off just cause it took guts and shift things around a bit. It didnt surprise me and it makes sense with the storyline as is.

I'm sad for meredith because they finally figured it all out and her happy life ended. It seems like in tonight's episode she is running like her mother did.

I thought they were going to use it as a way to bring cristina back as a guest star for an episode.

Ya I do agree with you, it was a stupid way for him to be hit.

I wish they would bring Christina back, she was one of my top favorite characters.

-OP

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 2:43 pm
sequoia wrote:
Well, if an actor wants to leave, what can you do?

What they did with Christina

skinny

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 3:53 pm
I hated that they had him narrate ...yes and I agree waist
of 11 yrs

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 3:54 pm
I was quite upset!!! Like when they killed off Matthew in downtown abbey, the whole show( 11 years worth!!!! ) tRevolved around this couple. They've beaten all the odds stacked up against them, survived so many ups and downs on their relationship etc and we've experienced it all with them and then poof! Good bye couple?!? Goodbye years of growth and relationship?! I think it was very cruel to the viewership and although I was upset when Cristina left, I really can't imagine the show without Derek. Can this all be a bad dream ?

heidi

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 4:27 pm
amother wrote:
Calling Greys Anatomy fans,

What did you guys think of last weeks episode?

I know it's only TV and not real but I was crushed. I've been watching the show for 8 years and have seen every episode.

Me too!!! I have been watching since it started.
It was really ironic for me bcz. it was Yom Hazikaron the week before and I spent hours watching documentaries about soldiers who had been killed and sobbing.
When I was watching the show, I kept telling myself that it's only a show, and to save my crying for the real stuff like Yom Hazikaron.
But it didn't help, I cried like a baby.
And to make it even worse, I keep thinking about it. Maybe I have PDSD (Post Derek Stress Disorder)

heidi

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 4:29 pm
amother wrote:
Ya I do agree with you, it was a stupid way for him to be hit.

-OP

DH read somewhere that they did it specifically that way to warn about the dangers of using the cellphone when you drive.
And look how many people were impacted by it. Maybe it really will cause people to think twice before using their cellphone in the car.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 4:29 pm
amother wrote:

No... if they would end the relationship I would hate him forever.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 4:45 pm
amother wrote:

No! I hate it when they pretend to maintain relationships with characters that have left the show.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 4:52 pm
A few thoughts:

1) They were waiting for hours at the site of the accident for a car to come - and then all of a sudden BOOM there's an 18 wheeler? He was also waiting for service all that time and his phone miraculously begins to ring? Sloppy writing IMO.

2) They pretty much wrote him out of this season, bringing him back just to kill him reminded me too much of what they did with Izzie which I HATED! Why didn't they just let her die? And why not just let Derek choose DC? Run away with that intern, why does he have to be killed and let his wife (who is already extremely fragile as a person as it is) have to deal with yet another loss, and also his poor kids to be without a father.

3) As awful as it was, it was strangely poetic that he saved thousands of lives through his incredible skill and yet he was sitting there narrating his own death as his doctors did everything wrong. Painful to watch but very very bitterly ironic.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 8:54 pm
Obviously they killed him off because he wants out. What's his next act?
I don't have a tv and am watching the 2 hour thing visiting relatives now. Really weird. I gather the show is usually like an hour long, maybe about about an hour or two or maybe a week in the life of the characters. And now they're going through how many months tonight?!?!
ETA: it just occurred to me. Is the show ending and this is the finale?

Nope, see it's continuing. Who's the lady who was going to take the oxytocin and why was she so devastated?

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 10:40 pm
amother wrote:
Obviously they killed him off because he wants out. What's his next act?
I don't have a tv and am watching the 2 hour thing visiting relatives now. Really weird. I gather the show is usually like an hour long, maybe about about an hour or two or maybe a week in the life of the characters. And now they're going through how many months tonight?!?!
ETA: it just occurred to me. Is the show ending and this is the finale?

Nope, see it's continuing. Who's the lady who was going to take the oxytocin and why was she so devastated?

oxycontin, the narcotic, and it was mcdreamy's sister (she's also a neurologist)
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics