Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
ISO Montessori Bais Yaakov in the US
Previous  1  2

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 10:00 pm
I would not call APDI in Cincinnati a Bais Yaakov, though it's a very frum school, and I am not knocking it one bit! But there are boys in the school, so it wouldn't classically be called a Bais Yaakov.

Pretty sure Darche Noam in Baltimore also has both.

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 10:34 pm
amother wrote:
The Cheder/BY in Passaic/Clifton is Montessori - they have up to first grade for the girls but plan to expand each year so if u enter now you should have a grade. There is a full boys program at the Cheder

Is this school Yeshiva katana of Passaic?

Ashrei

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 10:41 pm
I'm surprised no one mentioned Lamplighters in Crown Heights. Not OOT though.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 6:45 am
amother wrote:
Is this school Yeshiva katana of Passaic?

No - it's a different school.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 7:41 am
I agree with HY about APDI. I think the plan is to separate the boys and girls next year if that makes a difference.

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 8:45 am
Darchei Noam Montessori in Baltimore is starting elementary school classes next year — separate boys and girls classes for ages 6 - 8. Right now it has preschool/kindergarten classes only. It is a real Montessori school: http://www.darcheinoammontessori.com/

mamalove7

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 12:05 pm
HI,
I know this post has been left alone for a while, but just found it now Smile Smile Smile
Just figured I'd add in my info for any of you who might be searching out an Al Pi Darco/Jewish Montessori program. I have just relocated to Cincinnati for this APDI school and I think it is absolutely WONDERFUL! My kids and I are super happy with everything they have to offer in all ways... I have more info for anyone who may be interested (you can PM me). It was well worth the move... Hatzlocho to all in your chinuch journey!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics